Jessica likes Yiyun?

Re-Turn: This Love Isn't Over Yet

Jessica POV:

It's been a few months since I've met Yiyun. She's a total dork like her sister, bit more mature and nice. I mean since that time she resuced me. I mean, nooooo I don't like her at all. Why am I thinking about her?????

Flashback

That day was just like any other, I was on my way home from school, when someone went from behind me, and I out. I don't know where I was until I opened my eyes, not only was i tied up, but it was pitch black. I knew one thing, I was kidnapped. I was scared. I didn't know what to do. 

ONE PERSON CAME TO MIND..YIYUNNNNN

YIYUNNNNN, HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!

i yelled at the top of my lungs, YIYUNNNNNNN HELPPP MEEEEE!!!!!!

THEN, I HEARD LOUD FOOTSTEPS COMING BANGING ON THE DOOR!!!!! 

WHAT THE HELLL?!?!?!?!

IT CANT BE THOSE KIDDNAPPERS!?! I WON'T BE SCARED, I HAVE MY PRIDE AFTERALL!!!

Then, all of a sudden, the window cracked!

The door bursted opened. My eyes were wide open, these tall muscualr man were wearing masks that you can;t see their face, but one man had this evil scar on him, and its was so deep cut that I remebered it, he tried to kidnap  me one time, dad threw him in jail!

How is he here, for revenge?

Then the man with the deep scar on his forearm, spoke,"tell your dad if he doesn't bring 10 million dollar by tomorrw, you are death!"

I gave him my typical ice glare, "why would i be scare of you?" I have my pride to back up, I won't give in so easily.

Then suddenly, from the window, a man showed up and K.O. all the guys.

He revealed his face, it turned out it was YIYUNNN!!!

SHE SHOWED UP WHEN I NEEDED HER THE MOST!?!

SHE'S MY KNIGHT IN SHINNING ARMOUR NOT THAT I WILL EVER TELL HER THAT! I HAVE MY PRIDE!!!

From there, I knew Yiyun is much more mature and a respsoible person. She's AMAZING!!! I LOVEE HERRR!!! I SERIOUSLY SAID THAT!?! THE GREAT JESSICA JUNG LIKES YIYUN LIU! YEP, TIEM FOR THE PLAN OF GETTING YIYUN'S HEART!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Author's Note:

Oh NO!! JESSICA LIKES YIYUN? WHO DOES YIYUN LIKE? THIS IS GONNA BE INTERESTING? JESSBER?