Who am I?

Re-Turn: This Love Isn't Over Yet

I woke up in a place that I think is a hosiptal. It was oddly strange. I looked around, observing my surroundings. 

A nurse walked up to me, asking me if I was feeling better. She asked for me name.

I said to her," My name is..."

Strangely, I don't know my own name, I again looked around, hoping to get an answer.

"Doctor Jung,your patient is awake, she doesn;t seem to remeber her name." 

This strange looking man around his late 30s said to me, " Do you remebered anything of your past?"

I stared at him, thinkign again, if anything comes to mind."No,i don't."

Suddenly, a young girl and a young boy looking around the age of 12 or 13 walked into the room. 

The young girl looked really cold to the boy treating him like a servant. 

The young girl said to the young boy," I told you, she looks like you, do you know her? Llama"

The young boy,replied," Princess, I....don't.. know..she does look like me..maybe I do have a older sister I don;t know about.."

Doctor Jung said, "Excuse my daughter's rudeness, she's the one that found you on the street. her name's Krystal and that's my daughter's friend Amber."

The young girl for some reason looked very familar yet I don't remembered why I don;t think I ever met her before, the young boy, i mean this person name Amber seems to bring a sense of familarity.