Diamond Chandeliers

Someone Worth Everything
Please log in to read the full chapter

a/n: It's been so long I'm so sorry! Is anyone even still reading this. Anyway, (for the two or so people I'm imagining still are) here's the last chapter!

ANOTHER YEAR LATER

Seokjin ran a tired hand down his face. "You know, Tae, these things are a lot harder to plan than you'd think. Namjoon tries to help, he really does. But it's just not... his strong suit, you know?"

Taehyung nodded. Seokjin, Taehyung, and Jungkook had become friends in the year after Seokjin had supported the other two celebrities. They were able to become close despite the slight age difference.

"You still can't tell us anything about it?"

Seokjin chuckled. "No. It's a surprise. Don't set your expectations too high, though, because it's going to be a small wedding."

"But hyungggg!" Taehyung whined, pouting. "It's in two weeks! We can't know anything?"

Seokjin shrugged. "There isn't much to know. All you gotta do, Tae, is dress nicely and bring Kookie. And both of you have to be quiet during the ceremony, okay?"

Taehyung slumped, but nodded anyway.

"Is this good?" Yoongi tugged on the suit jacket, turning to each side a little while looking in the mirror. Hoseok jumped from side to side, inspecting every inch. To be honest, Yoongi felt good in the jacket. Usually, he didn't like fancy things and preferred to be comfortable (or comfortable enough to sleep), but this one made him feel... confident.

"Do you like it?" asked Hoseok.

Yoongi nodded. This triggered an excited squeal and a jump from Hoseok.

"Oh, finally! Did you know we've been here for two hours?" Yoongi looked up in shock. Hoseok was smiling, though, and seemed more relieved than annoyed.

"I'm sorry, Hobi. You could've told me."

Hoseok waved his hand in dismissal. "No, it's fine. Come on, let's pay and go."

Jungkook sat across from his boyfriend, unamused at his overwhelming energy. Taehyung literally bounced up and down in his seat.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so excited! Aren't you excited? I'm so excited! I wonder what it's going to be like. Seokjin wouldn't tell me anything. I know it'll probably be really nice. But he keeps saying it won't be. Do you think it's going to be small? I don't even know the place it's being held, so maybe it will be. I guess Namjoon wants something smaller because Seokjin seems like he would want a big, pink wedding. But he did say it was hard to plan, so maybe he made it smaller so that it's be easier? I don't know. Do you imagine getting married? I'm not saying we should get married now, no! Not that that wouldn't be nice. I mean, it's early and we're both young still! But I do imagine a future with you. But, like, a not-at-all-scary future. Please don't leave me because I started talking about the future." Taehyung looked afraid, and Jungkook sighed and shook his head.

"I'm not scared at the thought of having a future with you, Taehyung," he said. This seemed to lift Taehyung's spirits up high again. Taehyung also seemed to take it as permission to start planning their wedding.

"Ooh! Our wedding should be small, simple, and nice. And private. No media whatsoever. The guest list would be family of course, and only close friends. We'd have to invite Jin and Namjoon. And Hoseok and his boyfriend, too! And kids would be allowed. We should have toys for all of them! Oh, that would be so cute!! We can have the color be green. Like, a light shade, almost white. But not white, because it's green. Who should be our groomsmen? Should we have any? Maybe our ring bearer could be my nephew! He is so cute. What if, instead of a cake, we had this really big marshmallow? Wait, that might be weird."

Jungkook sighed again and closed his eyes, rubbing his temples.

Namjoon couldn't help but smile as Seokjin freaked out.

"No!" he shrieked. "That is supposed to go over there! The small ones go over here, and then the fruit ones go over there, and-- OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He ran over to a group of people carrying in a table. "This table isn't the right size! These ones go in the other room! Hurry, we have so much to do and not enough--" Seokjin was cut off by Namjoon wrapping his arms around his waist from behind.

"Hey, baby," Namjoon said, as soothingly as he could.

Seokjin huffed. "I know I'm freaking out."

Namjoon smiled and pressed a kiss to Seokjin's neck. "I know you want it to be perfect, but why don't we let these people do their jobs? Trust them a little, okay? They have experience and know what they're doing. Plus, stress is bad for you. How about we take a walk outside, okay?"

Seokjin turned around in Namjoon's embrace. "Okay." He pecked Namjoon's lips quickly. Namjoon released Seokjin's waist and took hold of his hand instead.

Hoseok beamed. "Oh, I'm excited. I get to see Namjoonie-hyung get married tomorrow! Do you goto a lot of weddings, Yoongi?"

Yoongi shook his head. "I don't have a lot of friends," he said.

Hoseok scoffed. "That's not true." He paused. "Well, you don't need friends, anyway. You have me!" He squealed and sat himself on Yoongi's lap, expecting to be pushed off right away. To his surprise, he wasn't.

Yoongi smiled softly. "That's right," he said. Hoseok blushed, and Yoongi kissed him quickly.

Hoseok, becoming shy, climbed off and walked out of the room.

Taehyung bounced in his seat in the car. He knew Jungkook was exhausted from his constant flow of energy, so he tried not to talk too much. Shaking the car as they drove there would have to do.

They parked in an outdoor parking lot that belonged to the venue. The building next to the parking lot was quite big. Huge, actually, which wasn't what Taehyung was expecting from a small wedding. He guessed that Seokjin was only using a quarter of it or something.

Jungkook opened the door for Taehyung, who was busy staring at the building in deep concentration. That brought Taehyung back to his senses, and he climbed out of the car. Jungkook started walking to the building, and Taehyung followed. They were both wearing designer suits custom made for them. Jungkook had gotten his hair and makeup done as well, whereas Taehyung had woken up too late and had Jungkook do it for him. Taehyung had told Jungkook he couldn't tell the difference, making the other blush and disagree with a cute bunny smile.

There were people at the door, a young man and woman.

"Hello," said the woman. "Are you here for Jin and Namjoon's wedding?"

"Yes," said Jungkook, nodding.

"The ceremony will be over that way," replied the man, gesturing down a path that turned as the building came to an end. "Follow the pathway, and you'll find it."

"Thanks," said Jungkook. He and Taehyung followed their directions, and came to the back of the building. There was a big field of bright green grass, with rows and rows of white chairs on either side of a white aisle. Two more people were standing at the start of the aisle.

"Hello," said the teenage boy on the right. "Jin or Namjoon?"

"Huh?" asked Taehyung.

"Uh, Jin, I guess," said Jungkook.

The boy nodded and gestured to the left. "This side, then. The first three rows are for family. You can sit anywhere else."

Taehyung nodded and followed Jungkook to the place they would sit. A few others were there, but as expected, Taehyung didn't know them.

---

The ceremony passed slowly. The officiant seemed to real

Please log in to read the full chapter