Pt. IV

Not The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting on a bottom bunk of one of the four bunk beds. There was one other girl in the room at the moment. She is the same girl, that was saying that my necklace was similar to Daniel's. Which, it is, becasue did he get the necklace for me. She was looking at me. 

"I have a question to ask you." I said to her. 

"Go ahead." 

"Do you have a problem with me?" 

"No, I don't. The necklace that you are wearing, is so similar to the one Kang Daniel was wearing a few days ago." 

"My friends got me this necklace, since we haven't seen each other in person in a few months." I said, looking down at the necklace. Looking at the girl, I asked, "What is your name?" 

"Oh, my name is Jihyo." 

"Like the leader of Twice." 

"I was also born on the same day in the same year as her." 

"That is just straight up weird." I said, as Minah walked back into the room. She was looking at the two of us. 

"What are you two talking about?" 

"We are just getting to know each other." Jihyo said. 

"I'm Minah. Madison and I are from the same company." 

"I am the only one from my company here." Jihyo said. 

"I am taking the bottom bunk." Minah said. Minah started to the her suitcase. 

"I'm taking the bunk above you Minah." I said. Taking a stuff aminal, that Daniel got me for my birthday last year. Placing it on the bed. Jihyo picked the top bunk across from me. She was getting her things from her suitcase. The other three girls in the room with us, finally came. 

"I guess we don't get much choice with the bunks we get." One of them said. My phone began to ring. Looking a the caller ID. Daniel was calling me.

"I have to take this." I said, getting down from my bunk. Walking to an area, where no one was, and where there were no cameras. I finally answered Daniel's call. 

"Madison, what took you so long to answer my call?" Daniel asked me, once I answered the call. 

"The reason for that being is that, I am at the dorm for Produce 101 at the moment. I was in my dorm room with the other five girls,w ehn you called. I don't want anyone knowing, that we know each other." I said into the phone. 

"What rank did you get?" He asked. 

"A." 

"I will be voting for you every week." He said, before ending the call. Walking back to my dorm room. As, I walked back into the room, Jihyo asked, "Who was that?" 

"My friend. I wanted to shout at him through the phone." I said, going back to my bunk in the room. Talking to the other girls, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter