Pt. VII

Not The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisung helped me get Madison's body into the dorm. Getting Madison into the living room. Daehwi and Guan Lin were in the living room. They saw me holding Madison. 

"What are you doing with her?" Daehwi asked. 

"Just keep Daniel in his room. He can't see Madison like this." I said. Putting Madison down. 

"What could have happened to her?" Guan Lin asked. 

"I have no idea." I said. Looking at Madison's hoodie. It was much darker than others parts of the hoodie. Taking the hoodie off of Madison. Our faces changed within seconds. Madison had cuts up and down her arms. 

"Seungwoo, why is Daehwi making me stay in my room?" We heard Daniel ask. Then, we heard foot steps comin, from Daniel's room. We all looked at each other. Turning around we saw Daniel standing there. 

"Can any of you answer my question?" He asked, crossing his arms. Moving so that he could see Madison. I showed as his face looked at Madison. He slowly started to walk over to her. Kneeling down next to her. 

"Why? Why does this have to happen to you?" He asked. 

"Stay with him, Seungwoo." Jisung said, before going to him room. Standing behind Daniel, as he was next to Madison. 

"Seungwoo, what happened to her?" I heard Daniel ask. 

"Jisung and I were coming back, and we found her like this at the front door." I replied. 

"Can I just be alone with her?" Daniel said. 

"Sure." 

__________

I sat there next to Madison's body. Seeing the cuts, that were on her arms. I started to get tears in my eyes. Taking Madison's hand. I felt her hand start to move. Looking over at her. Her eyes began to open. Pulling her into a hug. 

"Daniel." She said, in a very weak voice.

"Madison, you're okay." I said, as I began to cry. 

"Daniel, it's okay." 

"It's not okay. You have cuts all up and down your arms." 

"Daniel, I'm fine. It's just a few cuts. But, I am fine." 

"Hold on." I said, standing up from the floor. Walking to where I knew Seungwoo and Jisung were. They both looked at me. 

"Did something happen?" Seungwoo asked. 

"Just follow me." I said. They both followed me to the living room, where Madison was. They saw that Madison was awake, and trying to sit up. 

"Take it easy." I said, as I sat down next to her. 

"Madison, can you tell us what happened?" Jisung asked. 

"Just the three of you, can know I am going to say." Madison said, as she took my hand. Looking down at our hands, before looking at Madison. 

"We won't tell anyone." Seungwoo said, replying to Madison. 

"I looked at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter