Pt. III

Not The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zipping up my suitcase, as I was sitting on my bed in our dorm. Minah was sitting on her bed, while she was on her phone. She looked over at me, before saying, "You ready to go on Produce 101?" 

"I am, but I am also worried about being on the show, and being friends with Daniel. The center of Wanna One." 

"Madison, don't worry about your friendship with Daniel. Just foucs on doing your best in Produce 101." Minah said, as there was a knock on the bedroom door. One of the other female trainees was standing at the door. 

"What's up?" I said, to her. 

"Something came for you Madison. I don't know who it is from." She said, before she handed me a small box. Before she walked out of the bedroom, she said to Minah and I, "Good luck in Produce 101. I'm going to vote for you guys." 

After, she walked out of the bedroom. I looked at the box for a few seconds, before I began to open the box. There was a small piece of paper in the box. Opening the piece of paper, and reading that was written on it,  Madison, I know that you will going, on the third season of Produce 101. I have got you a necklace with a small charm on the chain. The charm is of a heart missing one half. I have the other half of the heart. I will be supproting you on Produce 101. From, your friend, Kang Daniel. 

Taking out the necklace, that Daniel had got for me. Looking at the charm on the necklace chain, before putting the necklace on. Pulling my suitcase off of my bed. Minah and I made our way out of our bedroom. The two other female trainees were in the living room. 

"We will be voting for you guys during Produce 101." One of them said. 

"Thank you. We will do our best during Produce 101." Minah said, as we pulled them into a hug. After, pulling out of the hug from the other female trainees. 

"We better be going now." I said, before Minah and I walked out of the dorm. A staffer from our company was waiting for us, in a van. Getting in the van, that was sitting in front of the dorm building. Sitting in the seat, behind the driver's seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter