Pt. X

Not The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's final day. The very last day of the season. We were practicing the final song, all of us are going to sing together. The cut the trainees off at 20, just like last season. I was lucky enough to get rank 20, again. Meaning I didn't get cut. 

The next few hours went by too fast. The fans came into the studio for the live final. I was standing alone, looking at the crowd from backstage. Minah and Jihyo walked up to me. 

"Madison, you did great. Don't worry if you don't debut." Jihyo said. 

"I just want my parents to be proud of me." Replying as, the first group was called out for their song. I was in the second group. Watching as Minah and Jihyo performed, they looked so happy. After, the second group had finished performing. They played a video, that we had recording earlier in the week. 

They had brought the parents of the remaining trainees. Watching the video. They showed the interview, of me. I had tears in my eyes. 

"I..um... don't have any family. My parents had died in a crash years ago. I wish I would have been with them, at that moment." Minah tapped on my shoulder. We had gone out to perform the final song, which is a song, that I wrote for my parents. It also apply to the season ending. I was starting to cry, as I was singing my part. Doing the high note of the song. 

Walking backstage after the song was over. Minah and Jihyo pulled me into a hug. Saying thank you to them. It finally became time, when the final ranking, and who is going to debut is announced. 

"Rank 10...." 

"MT, Kim Minah." Hugging Minah before, she walked up to where the seats were. 

"Thank you so much for voting for me. To my parents, you have been proud of my whole life. And, to Madison. You are the one who have got me through this whole thing." 

They had got to rank 1 and 2. Jihyo got rank 5. I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter