PT. VIII

Not The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking back into the dorm. Seeing Seungwoo sitting next to Madison. 

"Madison, you need to get back to the Produce 101 dorm." Our manager said. 

"Okay." Madison stood up from the floor. Walking over to me. Taking her hand, as we walked out of the dorm. Our manger looked at me and Madison, before walking in front of the two fo us. 

"Hold on." I said, " I need to get something." 

Running back into the dorm. I ran to my room, grabbing a beanie off my bed. Running back out of the dorm. We continued to walk to the van. Getting into the van with Madison. Closing the door behind Madison. Our manager started to drive towards, that address Madison gave him. Madison was looking at the floor of the van. 

"Madison, it's okay. I will be here for you, always." I said, to her as I took her hand. 

"Okay, we are here." Our manager said. 

"Madison, take this. It's a beanie of mine. You will know that I was always be with you." I said, putting the beanie on her head. 

"Thank you." She said, before stepping out of the van. Watching her walk away from the van. 

__________

Walking into my dorm room. I saw that eveyrone, had left for the day already. Changing into a sweatshirt to cover the cuts on my arms. Putting on mask, before putting on the beanie that Daniel had givne me. Walking out of the dorm room. Making my way to the building, where everyone is going to be at. Going to the practice room, that I knew my group would be at. Knocking on the door of the practice room. 

"Hold on." I heard, Jihyo say. She opened the door of the practice room. Pulling me into a hug, once she knew it was me. 

"Jihyo,please stop. You're hurting me." I said. 

"Sorry. Where were you?" She asked. 

"Can't say." I said, knowing the other trainees were in there. Walking into the practice room behind Jihyo. The other trainees saw mw behind her. 

"Sorry to being late to our practice. Something came up." I said. Jihyo taught me the dance, that we are doing in the preformance. Still having the mask and beanie on while we were practicing. My breathing was heaving, while dancing. When, we got a quick break. Jihyo pulled me out into the hallway. 

"Madison, you weren't at the dorm this morning. What happened last night?" She asked. 

"Can't tell anyone okay." I said. 

"I won't." Pulling the sleeve to the sweatshirt up, showing the cuts on my arms. 

"What happened?" 

"I was attacked for the pictures, of Daniel and I. Please, don't tell any of the trainees in there." I said. 

"I promise. I won't." We walked back into the practice room. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter