Pt. IX

Not The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is Madison, of Produce 101 season 3. I would like to say, that cuts seen on my arms in the most recent episode of Produce 101. Were the result of beening attacked by four girls in an alley way. Yes, it is me in the pictures released  of Kang Daniel of Wanna One. I had changed my hair color a few days, before the pictures were taken. I would also like to say, Kang Daniel is the only family, that I have only known for the past few years. My parents died in a car crash a few years back. I was with Daniel, when I found out the news. The girls that had attacked me, while attacking me from the pictures that were released. 

Looking at the article, that my statement was in. It seemed like many people were shocked at my statement. Also looking at the comments of the article. 

- Wow. I could tell that Madison was having a hard time with the jacket, that she was wearing during her performance. 

- I feel so bad for Madison. She shouldn't have been attacked for being with Daniel. 

- I can't believe some girls would be this to a person, just from pictures that were taken. I will support Madison for the rest of Produce 101. Madison is very brave still being on Prodcue 101 after what has happened.

I  have been getting tons of support from people, after my statement came out. I am very happy that I am getting support from netziens. Soon enough, we were getting ready for the rankings. Sitting next to Minah and Jihyo. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter