Pt. V

Not The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Produce 101 has been going by faster than I thought it would. We were doing the rankings for the week. There were only fifty trainees left. Jihyo, Minah, and I have made it this far. The past week, I colored my hair a peach color. Waiting for the rankings to continue. 

"Rank 30, MT, Madison." The host said.

"Good job." Minan said, as she hugged me. Jihyo got rank 15, and Minah got rank 10. The day after the rankings. Mnet Iet us have some free time. I texted Daniel, saying that I had some free time. Changing into a pair of clothes, that I brought with me. I placed a hat on. 

"Where at you going?" I heard Jihyo asked, fro her bunk. 

"Meeting a friend." I said, replying to her question, "I am going now."

Walking out of the dorm. I made my way to where I was meeting up with Daniel. Stopping by a cafe, as I was walking. As, I was waiting in the line to order. Some of the girls, that were in the cafe. Saw that I was in the cafe. But, my hair color is different than the last episide, of Produce 101 that was aired. After, ordering my drink. I stood outside of the cafe. I pulled out my phone. I felt someone tap on my shoulder, looking over at the person. 

"Madison." The person said. 

"Daniel." I said, as he pulled me into a hug. Daniel took my hand. 

"What arte you doing?" I asked. 

"Why can't I hold you hand?" He asked. We started walk away from the cafe. We ended up going to a park. Finding a bench to sit on. Taking a sip of my drink. Outside the corner of my eye. I saw that Daniel was looking at me. 

"Why are you like that?" I asked, looking at him. 

"You just look really nice with that hair color." He replied. He took my hand again. 

"Daniel, what are you doing?" 

"Madison, I have always wanted to say this." 

"Daniel, what is going on?" 

"Madison, I really like having you as a friend. And, I mean I like you more than a friend. I haven't had the courage to say this." He said, as he looked down at our hands. 

"What are you saying?" I asked him. Daniel looked up at me, before saying, "This is what I am saying."

The next thing he did, was something I didn't see coming. He pressed his lips against mine. I was surprised, that I di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter