Day 20

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 43

It was a brand new day for you. You haven't seen any of your friends after your date with Irene yesterday as they all had schedules whilst Seohyun, Tiffany and Sooyoung had been preparing to move out. You walked towards their rooms and noticed how empty the room looked even though they were sharing rooms with other members. Seohyun who was sharing a room with Yoona looked so empty despite Yoonas big load of clothes and accessories. Wanting to get your mind off of it, you head back to clean the practice rooms just like you promised in exchange to stay here. As you head towards the practice rooms, you noticed a flash car arrive outside the company. 

It was the director with Kai. 

You continue to look outside until getting a text message from Taeyong.

 

Taeyong: 'Marks 2 days are up, he should be telling the director that he will proceed with his proposition'

You: 'Omg I forgot that it was today!'

 

You look outside again after you pressed sent and noticed Mark greeting the both of them. He looked so worried but seeing the other two nod their heads in agreement made you realized that things are really gonna change. You did not think this could ever happen in your life. Thinking about the unbelievable, you suddenly thought of Krystal. You heard from her few days ago but you really did miss her. 

You decide to give her a text until you realized her last text seemed a bit off.

 

Krystal: 'Hello _______! You're probably worried about me, don't worry I will be away for a few days after meeting up with Kim Jongin. Han Se Min gave me more duties to do so I won't be coming back for a bit, not too long'

 

Re reading this text felt weird to you, it didn't seem like her but you didn't want to assume. You thought it would be safer to just send an ordinary text, purposely mentioning her English name rather than her Korean name.

 

You: 'Hey Krystal, what are you up to?' 

 

There was no reply yet so you continue to watch outside where the director, Kai and Mark head towards the company. You notice Kai stop in his place while the other two continue to walk inside. He grabbed his phone out and began to laugh out loud. Feeling confused you continue to clean up the practice room you were supposed to do earlier. It wasn't hard to clean it as it wasn't used today so there was only a bit off dust and marks from yesterday whoever occupied the rooms. It wasn't long after that you received a text. Thinking that it came from Krystal, you quickly drop your broom to check it.

 

Taeyong: 'I think we have trouble' 

You: 'What do you mean?'

Taeyong: 'I'm currently coming back from schedules, can you meet up with us in the cafe we normally eat at'

You: 'I'll head there in 5 minutes'

 

You finish off the last minute touches before you leave. Rushing to leave, you suddenly bump into a tall figure. It was non other than the director. 

'$hit' You thought to yourself as you notice Mark behind him and with Kai walking towards you three.

"Morning Hyung!"

"Ahh morning ____, where are you rushing off to?" You couldn't say anything, you didn't want to bring up any of your friends.

"Since I don't have long left off my trip, I wanted to go shop for a bit alone, I think I'm used to the area now."

"Hmm well I believe you heard that three members of Girls Generation are leaving tomorrow?" You questioned why he was calmly asking you about it.

"Oh I heard they wanted to leave or something like that, they didn't want to talk about it."

"Is that so?" You remained calm but the attitude the director was giving felt awfully unusual.

"Yeah, I wanted to buy them something like a farewell gift too so I better get going, don't want to hold you up either."

"HAHAHA no wonder I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter