Day 6 III

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

I just came back from cleaning up the dance rooms and studios. Since none of the idols were there, it was a good advantage for me as I was able to finish with no troubles despite how tired I was. I went back to the dorm, collapsed on the couch and  the TV and noticed that the girls just finished their performance, I was too late ugh. I kept pouting about it until I heard Jessicas name get called out by the MC. 

"Jessica?" Whoah its been a while since I saw her on television.

She looks beautiful in her outfit as she performed. I wonder if she crossed paths with the girls. I'm surprised I still haven't asked them about it then yet again, I can't just ask them about something so private. I watched the performance in admiration and even started clapping. Not long after my phone began to blow up with messages by all of Girls Generation which shocked me at first. But of course, I didn't mind of course. My phone had never had so many messages from a group of people before; even when I was friends with Taehyung and them, we usually only texted to meet up and stuff. Why are they so friendly, making it up to them would be good. I then suddenly remembered that I owed Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun dinner, maybe if they are free tonight I can shout them.

'Hey Yoona/Yuri/Seohyun, I was wondering if you are free tonight? I want to buy dinner for that night you took me back to that hotel, if not its okay!' Sent to 3 contacts.

I just know my classmates would freak out if they I was staying at SM and even got Girls Generation phone numbers.

 

**beep beep**

 

I check my phone to see 3 messaged from the trio.

Yoona: 'Yes! Us 3 are free kekeke, excited'

Yuri: 'Yep, we are free; thought you forgot ;)'

Seohyun: 'You don't have to but thank you! We would love to join'

 

Great, guess I know what I'll be doing tonight, I'll probably shower now and get glowed up later just to kill time and since I finished my job for today. I make my way to the bathroom and take a nice cooling shower. I wrapped the towel around my waist as I finished and began to do my hair; it got a bit chilly around my chest area (cough cough) so I wore my sports bra and a tank top whilst I was attending my dry towel hair. 

 

**ding dong**

 

I heard the door bell go off which I automatically went to open it without any thought. 

"Oh! Hello." I bowed as I saw Irene at the door.

"Hi...i _________ um sorry did I catch you at the wrong time?" I tilted my head wondering what she was talking about until I looked down and saw my towel about to come off and my hair in a messy situation.

"Oh god... come in, I will be just a second." I say as I ran to my room and put some jeans on and comb my hair.

"Sorry about that, did you need something?"

"It's okay haha and I just wanted to ask if you saw Seulgi anywhere? She was meant to be back at 2pm but it's 3pm now."

"Oh, sorry I didn't see her at all today. Where was she supposed to be today?"

"She said she was meeting up wth her friends from the 94line so Krystal and Kai I'm guessing." I twitched a bit hearing those two names together.

"Oh... Kai..."

"Do you dislike him?" Wait, what if she is close to Kai and I say yes; I'm better of lying about it.

"No no, he is a great person haha. Just a bit shocked that's all, I'm pretty sure she is okay and they're in good hands, Krystal and Seulgi so don't worry about it too much. If she still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter