Day 6 II

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

Breakfast was great as it was well spent with Taeyeon. I can feel myself getting closer to her which already gave me happiness. I began to make my way towards the dorm but ended up getting lost after realizing I was going in circles. The only thing I could see was a hotel, a park and a few people walking around. Wait, a hotel? I finally took in where I walked to, it was my old hotel. 

I gasped in shock and accidentally fell on my . My breathing was going out of control as I felt fear creep up on me once again. I got up and ran back, trying to remember where SM was which ended up being hard for me when all I could think of was the outcome if my classmates saw me after a few days of dissappearing. I looked behind me once again before accidentally tackling a figure who swore.

"Ugh, I'm so sorry..." I say while massaging my head.

"Who the ... wait __________!?" I looked up to see an angry Kai on the ground.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Kai."

"I told you last time to leave as soon as possible, guess you're still here?"

"..." I didn't reply before I saw a hand reach out towards me.

I looked up but due to the sun, I can only see long hair and a nice scent from the person. I reached for it and come to see that the person was no other than Krystal.

"_______? Is that your name?"

"Oh.....yes... it is." I say while looking away.

"Come with me, I'll take you back to the dorm."

"Oh okay... thank you." I couldn't make eye contact with her this whole time, I feel like I would melt any second knowing I touched her hand.

"Wait Soojungah!" Kai says while trying to get up.

"Leave, now!" Krystal said with a stern voice as I felt her grab my arm and walk away; dragging me along with her.

She dragged me all the way till we were inside SM. I looked towards where Krystal was gripping on and began to smile like a fool. I looked up to see Krystal staring at me, straight in the eyes but it made me look away instantly in shyness. She didn't even say anything but just stare me down, was it something I was wearing? Or something on my face? I can definitely feel a sense of insecurity occurring onto me.

"Sorry that you had to see that." 

"Oh no no... it's okay. Thank you for showing me the way back." I bowed and smiled.

"Its no problem ______, I didn't expect to see you again." I furrow my eyebrows.

"See me again? Ahh from yesterday?

"No, but before when you were wearing more baggy clothes and your hair was black." Wait how, she knew me before I changed my hair and style? 

"What... how...?" Krystal didn't reply but instead began to walk away which made me feel a bit upset.

"I like it... you look good." I heard her say from further away as she turned around and smiled at me. 

I feel like a fool for smiling so bright right now.

 

**meanwhile**

 

"Please welcome, Girls Generation performing their latest comeback, Holiday!" The MC says on a mic as the girls began to walk on stage performing their newest hit.

The girls performed with 100% as they shone on camera which had millions of people watching through their TV. Many fanboys were cheering, many fangirls were clapping, well they were the nations favorite girl group for a long time.

"Well done girls~" Taeyeon said as the girls made their way to their room to get changed.

"I wonder who's performing next." All 8 of the girls looked towards the monitor above while resting.

"Lets give it up for Jessica who will be performing summer storm!" The room began to be filled with awkward looks and silences as they hear their former member perform happily on stage...alone.

"Jessica seems to be doing well now." Yuri says as everyone nods

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter