Day 6

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

I couldn't get over yesterday. I met Krystal Jung, Jung Soojung yesterday and what's even better? She saved me from those trainees, she was such a savage. It's 9:00am and I haven't seen the girls since the day before yesterday. I kind of miss them but I guess it's understandable since they are busy with their comeback. I felt hungry as I would every morning, I decided to go to the cafe for breakfast since I didn't get to eat there yesterday. That was such a waste of food to be thrown on the ground. I opened the door to nearly have my soul disappear from my body as I see Taeyeons face really close to my neck. We were so close, I could feel her hot breath on my neck as I gulped. For some reason I couldn't move and she didn't too. I decided to make the first move as I took a step back.

"Tae...Taeyeon, you're back..." I say with a hint of shyness.

"Oh right _______ nice to... see you this morning. I just forgot my purse and I thought you were still sleeping?"

"I got hungry so I'm going to the cafeteria."

"Oh, well would you like to join me for breakfast? I have 2 hours before my next schedule and since I'm alone too." I felt my shyness disappear and my happiness appear.

"I would be happy to!"

"Great, let's go to my favorite coffee shop down the road." I nodded as Taeyeon grabbed her purse from her room.

We started to walk together which I knew we were receiving glares from, well glares towards me. Is it wrong to have breakfast with a friend? Wait, does Taeyeon consider me as a friend? Or just someone she's helping out? I don't want them to pity me, but what if they are? I think my face had sadness written all over it as I felt Taeyeon slip her hand into grasp with mine. My frown turned into an 'O' shape. I was holding hands with Kim Taeyeon. I looked around to see I wasn't the only one shocked. I felt her grip get tighter for 2 seconds making me turn to her.

"Don't look at them, I don't want you to feel intimidated by them." I felt touched, is this what people do when they pity someone or the feeling of friendship? 

It has been a while since I had a good friend, or a normal friendship... maybe this was the beginning of a new me. 

"Thanks." I whispered.

I saw her smile as we finally leave the building. To my surprise, there were no fans waiting outside, maybe because it was too early and they have school. We continued to hold hands which I constantly couldn't keep my mind off as I could feel my hands produce sweat. I didn't want Taeyeon to feel disgusted but it felt rude to just take my hand away. She pointed to a coffee shop which was relatively close to the hotel where my classmates were. We walked in and the owners immediately lead Taeyeon to a fancy table in the corner, must be her regular seat. I managed to slip my hand away before the waitress notices, don't want Taeyeon to end up in a scandal. 

"Give me two of my usuals, thank you." Taeyeon said as the waitress nodded.

We sat down and ended up casually talking about her tiring schedule, I was completely shocked of how much she has to do in a day. We were interrupted by the waitress who brought in 2 slices of cake and 2 Americano. I haven't drank Americano before so I was very interested to try it today.

"So _________, do you have a girlfriend?" I spit out a bit of my drink onto the table.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I was just taken back." I say as I cleaned the table.

"Hahaha! It's okay, sorry for the sudden question."

"No no it's okay haha, I don't have one."

"Do your parents know you like girls?"

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter