Day 1

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3:

The teacher hired a bus to use throughout our 1 month time here. Just like usual, I was the only one without a seat.

"So what was that attitude huh from the plane? You were lucky some lady stood up for you just don't worry, it's only us here." Damn it, please survive.

Suddenly the bus stopped and made me trip forward and hit my head on a step that really hurt. All I heard were laughs. My vision was quite blurry and my nose had blood coming out.

"Nice one Brooke!" I heard people hi fiving each other.

"Yo _____ get up before you ruin the bus with your contaminated blood." Mr Kim said.

Not even the eldest one was able to see how inappropriate this was.

"Ew stay away from us, dum$hit is contaminated guys!" I can feel my eyes water a bit.

I got to tell myself to stay strong, but it's easier said than done.

"Oi oi guys, is dumb$hit about to cry?" I heard a girl say.

I hung my head low.  

"Oh $hit hahaha someone film this!" 

I felt all cameras on me, I really do not want this trip to go to waste, my dad's money... How could I ever survive this if all I'm going to do is cry and be a toy to play with.

"Oh you guys hungry? There's a convenient store just here." Mr Kim says.

"Yes~~"

"Why don't you guys go buy snacks to take back to the hotel, so you guys don't need to be hungry at night."

"Mr Kim is always so smart! Namjoon and his brother are just sibling goals." I heard Carla say, everyone knows she has a massive crush on him.

I got off first and went to the bathroom in the store. I got a bruise on my cheek which I can't cover up. Least I could do is wipe this dried up blood up. Damn, my eyes look red, it's from my tears. Just soon after, the whole store was filled of loud classmates of mine, do they really have no manners?

I walk out looking for food and some drinks, I really wanted to try kimbap so I head over to the food section. As I was about to reach out for some, I got pushed out of the way and all my classmates took a roll each. I even accidentally bumped into someone behind me.

"Get your own ." Taehyung said.

I didn't mind about BTS and the rest, I was more concerned for the person behind me. I turned around and felt a cold aura as they put their hoodie down, it was a female. I was more worried about her basket that I made her drop.

"I'm so sorry for bumping into you, Let me help you." I got down and picked up her items.

I bowed and apologized again since I probably made her uncomfortable. Mr Kim suddenly tooted the horn and my other classmates were already half way on the bus. 

"The already bought their items...?" I haven't even bought anything...

"Hey , here's your luggage. Since there are no more seats, get a taxi and find your way to the hotel yourself, PEACE LOSER." I stood there silently.

Why did I even come...? I walked up to my suitcase and brought it inside the store. These Koreans around me hopefully didn't understand since it was in English. I saw the woman I bumped into about to pay for her items.

"No I forgot my wallet... damn it..." I overheard her.

"Oh sorry to bother you again Miss, I personally feel that it was unacceptable that I bumped into you and made your items fall onto the ground, please allow me to pay for your things." I say confidently after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter