Day 6 IV

Miracles in Hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

I apologized to Seohyun, Yuri and Yoona as I grabbed Jessicas wrist and left to Red Velvets dorm. I felt really bad but I couldn't allow the fact that Jessicas face was full of worry and it made me feel something. Protective, worried? All I wanted was the people I cared about to be happy and safe. I knocked on the door as soon as we were in front of the dorm.

"Hey _______, oh my god... Jessica unnie!?"

"Hi Joy, where's Seulgi?" I say ever so seriously.

"She's inside why...?" 

I didn't answer as I walked inside with Jessica behind me. 

"Hey Seulgi, do you know where Krystal is?" 

"Oh _____, we were just in Hongdae. Kai said that Soojungie wanted to stay longer so I left first." I saw the confusion on Seulgis face as she noticed Jessica behind me.

"We are worried that something happened to her, and the last time I saw Kai, Krystal was angry at him." 

"I knew that meet up had to do with their break up, Kai probably took her to his own apartment, she would go to his a lot for privacy. I'm so sorry if something did happen, we were all having a good time so I didn't think much of it and... I'm sorry." I flinched at the thought of those two 'needing privacy'.

"Seulgi, it's okay. It's good that you're back though but do you know where his apartment is?"

"I know..." I heard Jessica speak out.

"Let's go?" I say as she nodded.

"Sorry to disturb you girls." I say as I bow and rush towards Jessicas car.

Jessica led the way to her car which was behind the company so not many people would be able to notice. We hopped in straight away as she began to drive. My phone kept getting texts from the girls back at the dorm but I didn't want to worry them so I texted Tiffany to tell the others that it is fine and we are on our way to pick her up. 

I looked over and saw Jessica shivering and I knew it wasn't because of the cold. It was heartbreaking to see her like this, without any hesitation, I put my hand on her shoulder and started patting it gently; wanting to calm her. Luckily she did and stopped shaking.

We arrived at the apartment and parked downstairs at the underground parking. It looked like a fancy place. 

"We are here but I don't know what floor he is in."

"It's okay, we shall find out." I was about to get out of the car until Jessica suddenly pulled me in.

I looked over but she ended up pointing towards the front which I turned to look at. 

"Kai..." Jessica whispered.

"It looks like he is alone and looking for something..." I whispered back.

"What should we do...?"

"Stay here, I'll follow him and walk around to see what he is trying to look for." I said as she nodded.

I got out of the car as quietly as I could and began to follow him. I hid behind the cars while crouching my way closer to him. I decided to walk the other way around, making my way back to Jessica. I saw her calling someone which was perfect timing as I heard a ringing tone for 2 seconds behind a door. It looked like a small cupboard, could be where the cleaning equipment are for the parking lot. I was surprised that Kai didn't hear it as he kept walking further away. I heard a rattling sound come from inside which I was now 100% sure someone was inside. Slowly and steadily I opened the door and instantly felt a rush of emotions drawn onto me.

"Oh my god... Krystal?" I whispered.

Krystal looked up with hickeys on her neck and her hair in a mess. She was crying which really tugged on my heartstrings. Who would do such a thing to anyone, stranger or not. I was furious and I knew who the culprit wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter