Chapter 8 (Final)

My Two Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                September 25…….

 

Nayeon’s POV

                It is really getting dark even though it’s still evening. And the weather is not on Nayeon’s side because there is sudden heavy rain. I have been sending a lot of messages to Jeong the whole day because today’s my birthday and I did not tell that to Jeong before. And I asked my mother to make a small dinner party at home but I will invite only my best friend Jihyo and my girlfriend Jeong. But I just got the replies from Jeong like “I’m so busy bunny” “I am not coming” that’s why I am still sending the messages continuously. But Jeong’s replies do not change.

                About 6:20pm, I sent to Jeongyeon  “Where are you now Jeong?”. She replied me “At the school, still having a meeting and will finish very late, that’s why I cannot come to you Nayeon”. But I want to see your face at least even though you don’t have time for me because in my birthday the most I want to see is your face Jeong…..your face. If you know I’m coming to see you, you will stop me because it’s getting dark. That’s why I did not tell you that I’m coming and I did not even tell my mother.

                I just want to see your face and I will go back immediately because I don’t want you to see me as disturbance. And the school campus is not that far from my house so as usual I wrote the address on the paper to show the taxi driver and come to the school campus. When I was there, I do not dare to go directly to your office so I sent you the message “Jeong…I am waiting for you at the school gate.”

                After several minutes, “Don’t go anywhere, wait for me there” sent from Jeongyeon. When I got Jeong’s message, I don’t go anywhere and just stay at there. And I did not even move when there is heavy rain. And I did not bring any umbrella. While waiting for Jeong, there are two cars stop consecutively near me. Jeong’s car stops at the opposite side of the road and my mother’s car stops at the side where I am. While I am staring at Jeong crossing the road, my mother & Jihyo come to me. I know that my mother is very disappointed in me and feel sorry for me but I think she did not scold me that today is my birthday. I know that Jeong called my mother. If not, how can my mother know where I am?

                All of them are being half kindness and half disappointed in me. And now I see Jeong is coming from other place that means she told a lie to me that she is in school. I showed the sign language to the tired Jeong that “Today is my birthday Jeong” sadly. My mother also helped me to talk to Jeong. At the moment, Jeong become pine away. And just in front of my mother, she just patted my head in a lovely way. But Jeong…on my cheeks there are tears which people will think those are just rain drops.  I think there are tears falling down not rain drops on your cheeks as well Jeong..why are you crying Jeong?....

                That night, among heavy rain, car lights, street pole lights, your face looks so doleful for unknown reason. And you sent me to my mother’s car and the way you said bye to me looks grieve to me…And I don’t know why Jeong…. I don’t know what is happening….

 

Jeongyeon’s POV,

 

                I have decided not to meet with Nayeon any more that’s why I do not go to her. And I scare that I will be soft again by throwing up my decision and will go to Nayeon. So, purposely I went to my fiancée. She did not except that I will be coming to her but she warmly welcomes to me. Mina is the one that I did try so hard to get her love back because I love her so much. And it is true that I am happy to get marry with her and I really don’t want to think about Nayeon’s feeling anymore. I will try to make Mina feel special and make her proud girl again because I know that I cheated on her and it is not fair for Mina.

                I assume myself that I am listening to Mina very well and put my attention to her. But Mina often ask me that “Jeong…are you alright ..you look pale” Yes, physically I am okay but mentally I am not fine at all. And while watching movie with Mina in her room, I got the message from Nayeon. So, I walked to the door casually and read the message “Jeong…I’m waiting for you at the school gate” I felt so upset and worry at the same time but I have decided not to meet with her anymore so while I am trying to control, I walks to Mina. I look at Mina who looks so into the movie. And I know that she keeping watching me when I walk out. Then suddenly I kissed Mina.

At first Mina was surprised by sudden kiss but she kissed me back and our lips are crashing and moving in sync and Mina’s eyes shut tight at the feeling of her neck got bites and marked some hickeys. And my hand sneaks into her shirt without breaking the kisses. At the moment my hands was about to clip off Mina’s bra, I got shocked by rumblings of thunder and lightings. I stops what I am doing and I don’t know myself anymore. Then I took my phone and car keys and runs to my car leaving Mina behind without saying anything. I sent message to Nayeon first that don’t go anywhere and I’m coming to you. Then I called her mother to come where Nayeon is.

Nayeon’s mother and I arrived consecutively. And when I see Nayeon who got wet and shaking of cold, at first I was about to scold her but I was silent and just staring at Nayeon.

“Aww…So, today is Nayeon’s birthday……….Happy Birthday Bunny” I just said in my mind.

“Jeongyeon…would you like to come with us? I was preparing for the small birthday party for Nayeon.”  “Sorry Aunty…I am busy now…I have to go back now”  I just rejected her mother’s request and I just rejected to come to Nayeon’s birthday party. I sent Nayeon to her car and staring at her with unknown feeling. After Nayeon’s car left, while I am crossing the road to my car, I was thinking someone is going to solve the problem that I cannot solve anymore……

 

Mina’s POV

 

                Jeong is being so suspicious these days. And I know some kind of problem tie Jeongyeon that she cannot move. But I still don’t know what the problem is. And today she came to my house suddenly without any plan. And since she arrives here, she talks about wedding plans continuously. But her way of talking about that is like from only her brain and not from her heart. What is happening to my girlfriend?...she become totally different person with when the first time we met.

                I tried to change her mood by watching movie together in my room. I pretended that I am into movie but I am just judging her the whole time. And I looked at her walking to the door while looking at her phone screen and I can even hear her long sigh. And then she walked to me and kissed me so sudden. Is she releasing her stress on me? I want to reject her so badly but I feel that I should be the one who is always ready for her and everything for her. But I can see that the way she is making out with me is not collaborated with her heart, I don’t see her lust, ….and her love. The only thing I see is her poor eyes and she stops at the moment that she scares of something and she just runs out of the house without talking anything and leaving me behind….

                I should shout at her, yell at her and fight with her. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter