Chapter 3

My Two Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The early morning

 

                There is a huge mess in Nayeon’s room. All of them are Nayeon’s clothes. Yes, Nayeon is trying different cloths like short skirt, short jean, skinny jean and cute dresses and checking herself in the mirror. And she trying to put some make up on with some cosmetics that she stole from her mother yesterday’s  night. She tried to put eyeliner but soon she has to wash her face that her eyeliner looks like she just got a punch. And she put red lipstick on and she even draws eyebrows. And she checks herself in the mirror. She even rises her eyebrows up like she is satisfied at all. “But wait, still left with the hair. What should I do? Should I just leave or should I do ponytail or out hairband?? Ok I will put this hairclip .. looks so cute” check herself again “Okay I hate this, so I will tie my hair to two ponytail” Nayeon looks so cute and innocent without makeup but now she looks like Japanese dolls with full makeup on. “Ok checked …got everything especially this Sign Language CD. Now the teacher will be the student again…haha ..she will be a cute student.” 

                Nayeon runs to downstairs and got breakfast fast and got to the car. Nayeon mother sees her daughter seems different but this difference looks a good difference. Because her daughter is smiling all the way she is ready to go for school. She looks excited and happy. That’s how Nayeon’s mother wants Nayeon to stay like that. Every time Nayeon got problem and she saw her daughter got depressed that she cannot communicate with other people, she doesn’t dare to go to crowded place. Nayeon mother cried at the corner without letting her daughter knows and stays as the strong mother who has warm shoulders then her poor daughter can depend on her and lean on her shoulder whenever she feels sad. Now looking at her daughter, she says thank to whoever makes her to be happy and she hopes that that person can keep her daughter happiness and don’t break it. Because Nayeon only has one heart ….. and that one heart is almost break piece by piece.

                Nayeon don’t seem tired that she tip toe and looking through the office window and she amazes by just looking at her… Nayeon’s one hand is holding the Sign language CD and her other hand is holding the note & pen and inside the note she is already written that “this is the gift for you..and if you have any question you can ask me anytime ..”  and she is being ready to give her anytime Jeongyeon goes out of the office room.

                Meanwhile inside the office,

Jeongyeon    :     hmm…are you already finished ..do you want me to come now?/………….okay coming…will be there like next half an hour. Are you hungry already??...................Okay today we will go to eat sushi.. haven’t have for a while right ? ………………. Okay..see you soon …Love you Mina san.

Jeongyeon hangs up the phone and she is tidy up her things and suddenly she remembers something that her friend said before “Don’t love her…you will hurt by her selfishness” ..and then she smiles at what she replied that time .. “I will just stop breathing but I cannot stop loving her…if loving her will kill my life, casually I will just sit down under the knife and wait to take my life..so hurting by her selfishness is just a piece” But she still doesn’t get regret from what she said and she don’t want to forever.

 

Flashback to 1 year ago,

 

                “Can you guys stop eating this? You guys been eating like a person who never eat for 7 days.” The guy with spectacles tells his friends with annoy. “Come on Jun …this is not even your treat, this is your parents treat, Such a stingy guy” his friend replies him. “That’s right..this is your parents anniversary party and they personally invite us if not, we won’t be able to know this party cause you won’t invite us.” Jeongyeon talks to support her friend to fight back with Jun. “Ok Ok …have a lot…so annoying you guys” Jun smiles that his friends got annoyed by him. And Jun looking at Jeongyeon who is still holding her spoon in the air and her eyes are bright like a diamond so he looks at the way Jeongyeon is looking and shakes his head…”no not her..”

                “Who is this ?? I need to know everything about her Jun” Jeongyeon is asking to Jun without even looking at him. Jeongyeon cannot take her eyes off that person..the certainly person. The girl with black long hair is sitting elegantly besides the aunty who seems like her mother. Her smile makes Jeongyeon smiles automatically and even the way she talks with other guests and I think the guests are also attracted by her beauty and they cannot stay still without giving her any attention. “I have never seen the angel before but I am pretty sure that she must be prettier than the angel…..must be prettier than the queen of angels.” But her thought lose at Jun’s comment.

                “Don’t even try to get to know her, I’m warning you” this time Jun talks with serious tone. So Jeongyeon need to ask him some questions “Is she your sister or cousin?” ..”Nope I used to close her in high school but now she and her family to my family”……“So do you have any plan to marry her? “ Jun ugh “Hell no, not even in my dream”. “okay then it’s fine for you and for me..what’s the problem?” Jun thinking hard how should he tell Jeongyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter