Chapter 2

My Two Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon’s POV

 

                Jihyo is feeling sick for three days so Nayeon goes to the school alone. And at the school gate, she sees the handsome girl from yesterday coming inside the school by her sport motorcycle. So, she runs away first, sitting on the bench casually and covering her face with the random book (obviously upside down XD). When that girl passes over her, she looks at the girl “Awwn…she is so good looking and cute at the same time..and her face is so dreamy…well she is tall and wears smart outfit. Definitely my type of style, I will draw her portraits more”. Nayeon feels so happy and feels something that she never has before.

                During three days  Jihyo is absent, Nayeon was busy waiting at the usual bench her coming, looking at her and admire more. But she still doesn’t know who she is. At the same time, she was also bullied by some students while she is having her lunch alone at the canteen so she just had her lunch at the school canteen on 1st day Jihyo was absent and next days she had ready-made lunch from 7/11 . She doesn’t want to tell her mother to pack the lunch box for her because her mother knows why she will be sad for her. Nayeon doesn’t want any pity from anyone. She just wants to live like normal person and got treated like normal person. She doesn’t want like special treatment because she is being deaf-mute.

 

Jihyo’s POV

 

                Jihyo feels getting better and visits to Nayeon’s house. She opens Nayeon’s room door slowly for her privacy because she cannot knock the door. And she found that Nayeon is busy focusing on something and doesn’t even notice she is coming near. And now she is clear that what Nayeon is doing, Nayeon is just drawing something, especially someone portrait so she just snatch that drawing from her. It was too late when Nayeon just realise then she trying to get back from her sister but her sister is running with the drawing.

Jihyo (sign language)   :    who is this idol again? Let me see…

Nayeon  :    Jihyo ya…give me back…she is not idol.

Jihyo   :    well she looks really familiar. Wait? Is she from our school ?

Nayeon got her eyes wild and asking jihyo with full of hope.

Jihyo   :    Yup..she just moved to our school last week. She graduated from US. She even teaches us. How did you know her?

Nayeon  :   the day before you got sick, when you are chatting with your friend I  walked alone to my class then I met with her as the first time. She helped me not to fall down from the stairs.

Jihyo   :   Okay…but why are you drawing her?

Nayeon shows Jihyo pointing her left chest. And she took the drawing then run away from Jihyo. “Aww…you just met her and she is in your heart already” and Jihyo  looks at her sister who is on the bed standing upside down her legs are on the wall and amazes at her own drawing. “What a crazy girl”

 

Nayeon’s POV

 

                Next day at school, Jihyo sent Nayeon to her class first and goes to her class. As soon as, jihyo leaves to her class, Nayeon went out of the class to go and see her crush.

                But Nayeon doesn’t see any motorcycle coming so she thinks she was late and turns back to her class but just in front of her the tall girl is standing and looking at her with smile.

Jeongyeon  :   hey..are you the one who almost fall down from the  stairs right? My name is Yoo Jeongyeon ..what is your name??

All Nayeon wants to do right now is just disappearing as powders. Because she cannot hear what Jeongyeon is saying and she cannot even talk back to her, all she seeing is Jeongyeon moving seems like talking. She panicked and getting embarrassed as well. Jeongyeon notices that the girl in front of her is being wrong but she doesn’t know why so she worry that she touches Nayeon’s shoulders and “hey…are you okay?? I’m just asking what’s your name?” Jeongyeon got a little bit angry that why the girl doesn’t answer her back, all she doing is being nice and not even rude. But Nayeon just runs away from Jeongyeon and Jeongyeon left dumbfound “Wait…did she think I’m ert?”

                Nayeon did not go to the class that day and sobbing in the park. She feels so angry herself that why she cannot hear and she cannot talk especially to the girl who she falling in love. “Is Love even not for me…why everything is running away from me….do I  deserve nothing in the world? Why life is so mean to me??..” She got the frustrated emotion. Jihyo just came hurry that she got a message from her. Jihyo sits near Nayeon, hugs her and comforts her. Jihyo talks to Nayeon with sign language “There is nothing to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter