Chapter 4

My Two Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                      Jeongyeon still remembers the day Mina got angry when she told her about Nayeon doesn’t talk back to her. The day that Jeongyeon upset that Nayeon doesn’t talk back to her ,Jeongyeon went to the shopping mall together with Mina after what happened, and Mina notices that Jeongyeon face is something wrong because she never seen to Jeonyeon feeling upset and all the time Jeongyeon’s face is smiley. When Mina asks her, Jeong doesn’t want to lie to Mina that’s why she told her everything.”Yes she turned around her face” . Mina shook “Wait not even a word?” “yes no even a word”.

Mina   :   “is she like so hot or daughter of a billionaire??” Jeongyeon shakes her head “it’s doesn’t seem like that”

Mina  :   “Wow it makes me angry “ Jeongyeon laughs at her girlfriend angry action and say relax

Mina cannot control her anger anymore “Don’t laugh Jeong, I am being really angry at the way she treated to my girlfriend. That’s is not nice. Didn’t that even know that you are a teacher at her school?”

Jeongyeon   :  “I guess she doesn’t know and she will think that I am a ert that holding her waist tight that day cause I was afraid that she will fall down”

Mina talks with frustrated tone to Jeongyon “That’s why I told you always want to help people too much. Now make sure to decrease that you feel pity to the people. People came with their fortune themselves so you cannot change or help them. Let them go their ways. Sometimes if you help them, they even think that you helped them because you are interested in romantic way to them. So please make sure to speculate before you help them ….okay??” Jeongyeon pretends like cannot hear and focusing on the road so Mina just shouts at her impatiently. “You heard what I’m saying or not?? You just make me angry jeong” Mina turns around and pouts.

                So, now Jeongyeon notices that her pretty girlfriend is sulky so she stops the car for a while and taps Mina’s shoulders and when Mina turns around to her but without looking at her.

Jeongyeon   :  “ Mina I heard you and your every single words are in my heart & brain right now. So,don’t worry about it okay? …I will listen to you” Mina’s anger just gone away by Jeong’s sweet talk but she still left to talk to Jeong.

Mina   :    “So I don’t want to hear about anything like that anymore ya..don’t help with no reason especially to the girls.

Jeongyeon  salutes to Mina like a soldier to her general and says “Yes Miss Mina San…I will listen to your order”

Mina just giggled at Jeongyeon’s action and she remembers something and asks jeong with detective eyes.

Mina   :   “You said that you held her waist not to fall down so how close were you two?”

Jeongyeon thinks about it, and she remembers that she got the smell of her shampoo. “Just held her waist with force not to fall down so I just touched only her waist ..that’s it.” And Jeongyeon looks at Mina that she is afraid that Mina will ask more questions to her.

Mina   :   “So next time even if she falls down in front of you like that, just turns around your face and ignore her okay? Jeogyeon is being argumentative “But she will lose all of her teeth”

Mina   :   “Don’t care about it, that’s hers, not yours. And it is not that you push her. So, don’t try to help her even if she got hit by car in front of yours. Just let it be. Don’t even talk to her. I feel angrier the more I talk about her. Now, I want to see her what she looks like.”

Jeongyeon   :   “Arr..don’t talk like Mina…that’s not nice” Joengyeon controls her laugher at her girlfriend is being angry for her and so she just scratch her fore head  and continue driving.

 

Back to the Present,

Nayeon’s POV

                Nayeon is still waiting for Jeongyeon in front of the office. Now she see Jeongyeon is coming out so she welcomes her with a wild smile first and sees that Jeongyeon is waiting for her for high five already. She high five to Jeongyeon faster and gives the note to her first. Nayeon smiles that Jeong is reading her note with full of attention and this time she see Jeong is writing something on her own note pad and shows me. “Thanks for that CD, I will try to learn faster and make sure to communicate with you” Nayeon remembers something and takes out her phone then she is pointing to her phone and makes a sign like phone calling. Jeongyeon understands what Nayeon means so she takes her phone; make a new contact and save her phone number and she called her phone from Nayeon’s to save her phone number. After that Jeongyeon bids Nayeon by patting her head as the sweet gesture and leaves…….. leaves to meet her girlfriend ..Mina.

                Next day at afternoon, Nayeon texted Jeongyeon after their classes. “Are you free now unnie?”.”Sorry I’m not now..why Nayeon?” . She text immediately back “I want to treat you lunch at a good restaurant” and she waits Jeong’s reply with full hope “ . Then she smiles at the reply “Okay ..but only the elder should treat lunch to the younger so I will treat lunch..Let’s go together with jihyo” “Really :O ?? what time??” “hmm..now it’s that lunch time already so shall we go now??” “How about your work?” “It’s okay, I can do that later”  “So,I will wait you in front of your office” Nayeon comes to Jeongyeon’s office and she walks with fast speed that she wants to see Jeongyeon as soon as fast so Jihyo also has to walk fast but she breath out when they reach at the office.

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

Nyeon is being so happy that she got a chance to go with Jeongyeon but she did not know that all of Nayeon texts make Jeongyeon to sigh a bit. Jeongyeon doesn’t want Nayeon to attach her because she has a girlfriend and she is afraid that there will be rumours about them soon. But she cannot help that she feels pity for Nayeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter