Chapter 6

My Two Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jihyo just smiles and asks to Jeong “Are you here to have lunch unnie?” “Yes…we are” This is the restaurant that Jihyo, Nayeon an Jeongyeon had lunch before.

                Mina looking at Jihyo and judging her but she can see Jihyo pure eyes. Jeongyeon focus her mind back and introduce Mina to Jihyo. “Hey Jihyo ..this is Mina and she is my girlfriend” Mina smiles to Jihyo that she satisfies Jeongyeon puts back her hands on Mina’s shoulders again. Jihyo cannot even keep her facial expression but she trys her best to keep calm and says bye to them.

                Jeongyeon guess jihyo will definitely tell back to Nayeon. And she think that will be the best if Jihyo tells to Nayeon then she doesn’t need to confess to her about Mina and Nayeon will just give up. And Nayeon will feel bad for a while but after that everything will be fine again.

                Mina looks at to Jeongyeon’s face “Jeong what are you thinking?” “Hmm…I am thinking what should I have for lunch” Mina knows that Jeongyeon is being indecisive and she feels not good that Jeongyeon lies to her. “Who is Jihyo ?” “Hmmm…she is just a student in my class”

Mina   :   “I think so. But why did you take off your hands from my shoulders. You were like seeing another girlfriend” while talking, Mina is judging Jeongyeon’s face. Mina knows exactly if Jeongyeon lies to her.

Jeongyeon   :   “I am a teacher in her class so I felt kind of embarrassed to hugs my girlfriend in front of the student I knows but I thinks it will be okay and put it back on you”

On the way back to Mina’s house, in the car,

Mina   :   “Are you usually close with your students?”

Jeongyeon   :  “Just a few like good students”

Mina   :   “I can also say that Jihyo is pure, I can read from her eyes… but is there any student who feels something to you?” Mina slowly asking Jeongyeon. She wants to know more about Jeongyeon and she doesn’t want to worry about those kinds of things because she trusts that Jeong is loyal to her.

Jeongyeon just shakes her head.

Mina   :   “I am worry that you are very pure Jeongyeon ya….nowadays most of the teenagers try to close with older people who are kind, rich and good looking like you. They don’t even care that you are their teacher or not. And you don’t even have huge with them. Please be careful Jeongyeon ya. I don’t want to lose you.”

                Jeongyeon is not speaking anymore. She just focusing on the road and sometimes looks at her phone if there is any message coming from Nayeon. She thinks Jihyo just told about Mina to Nayeon already. Jeongyeon wants to know what is Nayeon’s reaction after she knew. Will she just feel sad? Will she cry so hard and being angry? Or will she hate Jeongyeon and not talks anymore? Jeongyeon fully understands Nayeon’s feeling even though Nayeon shows only from her looks to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon still undecided that she should avoid Nayeon or not.

Mina   :   “Thanks for sending me off Jeong. Don’t forget to have dinner at my house tomorrow.. my grandma wants to see you “

Jeongyeon   :   “Don’t worry Mina…see you tomorrow”

                Jeongyeon still keep checking her phone on her way back home. She also doesn’t want to send message to Nayeon first because she never sends message to Nayeon first before. Jeongyeon thinks that she got the message so she stops the car for a while and looks at her phone but there is phone call from Jihyo.

Jihyo   :   “Hello Jeongyeon unnie”

Jeongyeon   :   “Yes Jihyo ..”

Jihyo   :   “I want to request you something unnie”

Jeongyeon   :   “okay…what’s that?”

Jihyo   :   “Can you please not tell to Nayeon that I saw you and your girlfriend? And I also won’t tell to Nayeon”

Jeongyeon doesn’t understand why Jihyo doesn’t want to tell that to Nayeon. “Why jihyo?”

Jihyo   :   “We really cannot unnie .. these days Nayeon become so stubborn and I know everything what Nayeon is thinking and feeling so anyways I thinks we really should not tell her about that. I called you because I am afraid that you will message her about that.”

Now Jeongyeon understands what Jihyo is trying to say and she feels that her heart is breaking by unknown feeling. And Nayeon won’t accept that she has a girlfriend called Mina for any reason.

Jihyo    :   “Please Jeongyeon unnie??”

Jeongyeon cannot even give an answer to Jihyo and she just sighs deeply.

 

Next day evening at Mina’s house,

 

                “You are very good looking. No wonder Mina choses you as her soulmate.” Mina’s grandma with a smile on her face is talking to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon found that Mina’s grandma is so friendly and lovely. She treats her like her granddaughter as well. They are sitting in the couch inside Mina’s office. As usual she is busy with her design and she also wants us to stay near her so we are sitting inside her office. “I am very close to your grandparents as well. I am happy when I heard my granddaughter is dating someone who is granddaughter of my friends.” Jeongyeon really likes Mina’s grandma they just met first time but she feels so close to her already. Jeongyeon takes note that Mina is really different with her grandma.

                “So, are you two planning to marry soon??” Mina’s grandma chin points Jeong to Mina who is busy on her table. Now Jeongyeon knows her grandma is also wants them to marry soon. Jeongyeon also wants to marry faster and she often tells Mina to plan the wedding. Mina also wants to but her businesses is getting busier and she cannot take a break in these days and Jeongyeon understands that too and says we will plan when Mina is ready. Mina know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter