Chapter 7

My Two Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

                “What the hell have you done Jeongyeon? It’s just a few days and you got one more girlfriend already” Jun shouted at  Jeongyeon like he can’t believe what he heard. Jeongyeon confessed to Jun about everything what happened to her. She doesn’t know how to do already so she needs someone to give her advice. Jeongyeon can just stay put down her head and listens to her friend. She doesn’t even know herself that how she got one more girlfriend and things got complicated. She never thinks to cheat behind Mina’s back  because she loves Mina so much. She never dream she will be someone like that she doesn’t want to say that’s all are Nayeon’s faults also. 

Jun   :   “Yoo Jeongyeon …what do you going to do next?” Jeongyeon mess her hair and can only shake her head. “If Mina knows about this.. I swear you are going to be dead. It’s not easy to tell a lie to her Jeongyeon, you will get caught soon if you continue” Jun talks with concern. “You just feel pity for Nayeon right and you don’t love her right? Then break up with her”. “I can’t Jun. If I break up with her, I think you will go crazy. She loves me so much and feels so attach to me so I cannot leave her.”    “Then are you going to break up with Mina?” .      “I won’t”  .

  Jun just scratches his head. “Then how are you going to do with two girlfriends? Mina is so smart you cannot lie to her for too long. That’s your entire fault Jeongyeon because you are too soft and being indecisive.”   Jeongyeon wants to cry on her friend’s accusation. “It’s not like that Jun. It’s not like I don’t know who I should love. Actually I am falling in love with both of them”.   Jun wants to swear at Jeongyeon that he is annoyed. “Even if you punch me, I will accept it Jun .. but now I’m really being confused and I don’t want to be two timer.” 

Jun     :   “I know Jeongyeon, I have heartburn for you. I know you that you have never done anything bad to someone in your whole life. That’s why I know your case will be floated soon.”

Jeongyeon   :   “Even that day that I left Mina at her home without having a dinner I told her that I have to look for my cousin. Then after I left, she called my mother to ask is that truth or not. My mother doesn’t know everything so my mother got worry  and called me. Then I have to call Mina and I explain her that my cousin’s family is not good term with my family that’s why they called only me to help them. And I even told her that don’t call my mother for something like that. I told her that I will explain everything later. But Jun… I can see it ….. I can see that Mina doesn’t believe it at all. I also do not understand myself that why I can’t lie to Mina”

                “Then who are you going to marry?  You will get marry with Mina right? You even planned for the wedding”. Jun secretly hopes that Jeongyeon will say she will surely marry to Mina. Because Jun is close with Mina and he doesn’t want to get awkward situation. He also can understand Jeongyeon’s situation.

                “Jun…. if I choose someone to marry that means I have to leave the other one forever. I don’t want to hurt both of them Jun”.  Jun wants to swear at his friend but it disappears when he looks at his best friend’s tired face. “Don’t feel depressed Jeongyeon but you have to choose only one decidedly soon. You really cannot continue like that.”

                One more thing Jeongyeon feels depressed is both of the girls’ families are very now very close to her and they gladly accept their daughters’ relationship with her. Jeongyeon remembers what Mina’s mother always talks to her that   “Mina always wants to win over everyone even her younger brother and us. She doesn’t have any close friends that she always fights with them. But you are the only one Mina doesn’t find any problem. And it’s so obvious that you let Mina do everything she wants patiently. So, I feel relieved that my daughter is dating and will get marry with someone like you”. Yes, she knows she cannot leave Mina.

                And Nayeon’s mother always told her that “Thank you so much Jeongyeon…Thank you for everything you have done to my daughter. Last time, I even think about that I wants to die with Nayeon together because I was so worry about her, I was afraid that if I die first, she will be left alone and how she will live in her entire life. But now you are here holding her hands tight and you promise that you will never leave her. You just make her smiles. Please don’t leave her Jeongyeon. As I am her mother, I know her feeling to you very well. She never likes someone before and she loves you like crazy.  I don’t want to request everything I want for Nayeon but just please take care of her as much as you can ”.  Jeongyeon has to stop that Nayeon’s mother put her palms together to Jeongyeon with teary eyes. She must be so worry about her daughter. Mothers’ love to their daughter/son is very strong. They don’t even mind that if their daughter/son will be happy, they can kneel down to anyone else and request for their love happiness.

                It’s true that Jeongyeon also love Nayeon. She knows she always smile whenever Nayeon shows the sign that her two fists cross her heart telling that “I love you” everytime they met. Now Jeongyeon is torn between Mina san to Jeong & Nayeon bunny to Jeong.

 

One Fine Day,

 

                Jeongyeon notices that Nayeon smiles wildly as soon as their car goes inside the school campus. Jeongyeon goes down from the car while looking at the old buildings.

                Today is September 15 (10 days before Nayeon’s birthday). Today Nayeon’s old school which is deaf-mute school has a dance party for children. Nayeon got invited by her teachers so she comes to support for children. Nayeon is happy to see her old teachers and the children who are being disabled like her are having fun and she is happier that both her best friend Jihyo & her girlfriend Jeongyeon are here with her. Nayeon always come to her school party and reunion. Nayeon also thinks about coming with Jeongyeon here to play with children, make some donations. So, she plans to come on this year Christmas.

                “Jihyo ..have you been here before?” Jeongyeon asked Jihyo and Jihyo answers back to Jeongyeon like she doesn’t want to talk to Jeongyeon. Jihyo is being awkward with Jeongyeon after she saw with Jeong and her girlfriend and she is also being confused with Jeongyeon’s situation also. But she feels relieved to see Nayeon is being happier these days. That’s why she also doesn’t want to talk about that.

                Nayeon holds Jeongyeon’s hands and brings her to the building. The teacher sees Nayeon and greets her with sign language “Nayeon…long time no see…you not coming with your mother this time?”  Nayeon shakes her head. The teacher looks at Jeongyeon who Nayeon links hands with and show sign language to Nayeon to ask “Is that you sister?” Nayeon looks at Jeongyeon and shakes her head again and shows the sign that “She is my girlfriend”. The teacher smile at what Nayeon said and “Really? I am so glad. You two look so perfect and cute”. How can someone not love to Nayeon? She is so cute and pure at the same time.

                They take a seat in front of the stage. The children are so cute doing some performance. Nayeon is being happy that she meets with her old friends and teachers. Jihyo is just sitting and looking at Nayeon lovely.

                “Jihyo ..” Jihyo looks at Jeongyeon. “I’m so sorry for what is happening and I hope you understand that I don’t have any choice.” Jihyo sighs and talks “I understand unnie. I don’t see you are wrong but I just feel pity to Nayeon”.  “Thanks for your understanding Jihyo”

Jihyo   :   “ I think if Nayeon finds out that you have a girlfriend, she will be heart-broken and will die ”.  This time Jeongyeon sighs  “ I don’t want let that happen, instead of that, I just want to die first”

Jihyo even laughs that she don’t believe what Jeong just said

Jeongyeon  :    “As long as you are not me, you cannot sympathize. I am going crazy that I feel like I am playing between two pure girls and I cannot find the way to solve that no one can hurt. “

Jihyo can just look at Jeongyeon’s tired face. Jihyo knows that before Jeongyeon is dating with Nayeon and after they are dating, each of them changes each one. Nayeon who was always need someone besides her and feel depressed to give up on her entire life becomes someone who is being active, happy and she is like hugging a brighter future. And she is being ready to face every tomo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter