Chapter 5

My Two Girls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                Jeoongyeon still cannot forget Mina’s body scent on her way back home. But she stops thinking about her girlfriend because she has to focus on the road and there is a heavy rain. And she got the call from unknown number so she stops the car for a while and pick up the phone call.

Jeongyeon   :   “Hello”

Nayeon’s mother   :    “Hello is that Jeongyeon , nayeon’s teacher?”

Jeongyeon   :   “Yes , I am ..who is this?”

Nayeon’s mother  :   “I’m Nayeon’s mother, just want to ask that are you two going to be late ? because Nayeon still need to take medicine.”

Jeongyeon is confused she is sure that she sent the message to Nayeon tell her not to come.

Jeongyeon   :  “Hmm..aunty where is Jihyo?”

Nayeon’s mother  :  “I call her handphone but she did not pick up so I called her home phone , they say she is sleeping so I think only you and nayeon go”

Jeongyeon got wild her eyes but she is worry about Nayeon. She feel guilty that she should see her first and send her home but now she doesn’t know what to do. But she want Nayeon’s mother is not worry about her daughter so she just lies. “Yes aunty she is with me now she is in restroom, I will send her home soon, don’t worry aunty”

Jeongyeon ends the call but she still can hear in her ears that Nayeon’s mother saying “thank you so much for taking care of her..you are really great person” . Jeongyeon frustrated that she cannot think where to find Nayeon and she control her mind first and go to check at the school gate where they were supported to meet.

                “Oh no…. is that nayeon?” the girl sitting at the platform just in front of the school gate, she looks so cold that Jeong can clearly see her body is shaking and she is wetting like she just takes a bath. Jeongyeon stops her car at anywhere and she runs to Nayeon that she doesn’t even care for the heavy rain is hitting her.

                “Are you crazy Nayeon? Why are you standing here in the heavy rain?? “ Jeongyeon shouting at Nayeon by shaking Nayeon’s shoulders. But Nayeon cannot hear what Jeongyeon is talking to her but she remembers that she smiles at Jeongyeon before she faints in Jeongyeon’s arms. Jeongyeon carrys Nayeon in bridal style and put in the car then she drives to the hospital directly.

                Jeongyeon can just say sorry to Nayeon’s mother because she thinks that’s all her fault that she ignores Nayeon like she is not disabled. But now both Nayeon’s mother & Jeongyeon do not understand what happened to Nayeon. Jeongyeon also wants to know that did Nayeon not get her message and even if she did not get that, why is she still standing in the heavy rain. Nayeon’s mother :   “Nayeon cannot stay in the rain, that makes her to get hot temperature but she likes rain so much”. Jeongyeon explains and apologises to Nayeon’s mother and Nayeon’s mother just told her that “it’s fine but I am really happy to see at the moment that Nayeon got excited to see you and I think that she is still happy at the sight before her faint” Nayeon regains consciousness and Nayeon’s mother is see her now while Jeongyeon having a chat with Jihyo at the outside. When Nayeon’s mother out of the room, she told Jeongyeon that her daughter wants to see Jeongyeon. Before Jeongyeon goes inside, Jihyo gives the note pad to Jeongyeon to communicate with Nayeon.

                Jeongyeon feels not good seeing Nayeon’s pale face. But she can still see Nayeon’s eyes smile. Jeongyeon sits beside and holds Nayeon’s hands as a support. Jeongyeon still does not know how to start the conversation and then Nayeon just taks the note pad and pen from Jeongyeon and she starts to write. “High Five unnie…sorry that our plan today is cancelled because of me” then Jeongyeon writes her back “Did not you get my message?” Nayeon seems like she doesn’t know about Jeongyeon’s message. “No, my phone battery was died so I was just waiting for you to come” Jeongyeon now understands about everything that Nayeon’s phone battery was died, did not get her message and still waiting for her. “But why did you wait in the rain, if you not going back you should wait under the shelter”. But what next Nayeon replies makes Jeongyeon cannot even write anymore and just staring at Nayeon’s writing. “I am afraid that you won’t see me if I am not standing at there and you will just goes back..that’s why I don’t dare to go under the shelter..It’s okay unnie.. I like rain ^-^”

                Nayeon took medical leave and taking a rest in home.

 

Jeongyeon’s POV

 

                Jeongyeon show the sign by putting both forefinger and middle finger on the fore head that greets Nayeon. Nayeon laughs at Jeongyeon’s sign action and as usual they high five. And then Nayeon shows the sign language to Jeongyeon but this time Jeongyeon doesn’t understand what Nayeon’s trying to say. So, Nayeon’s mother translates for Jeonyeon “She is asking you that did you watch that CD already?” Jeongyeon shows the signs language from what she has learnt a few that “I have done already” . This time Nayeon shows her joy by clapping.

Nayeon’s mother   :   She sends the message to only you, me and Jihyo and thanks for your patience and time to reply back to her. She only has a few friends who are only you and Jihyo. That’s why she feels attachment to someone like you with so much egotism.

Now Jeongyeon knows that her mother knows that they are sending messages each other often. Yes, after Nayeon got fainted, Jeongyeon sends the messages to Nayeon to keep checking her situation when Jeong is busy at work and cannot visit to Nayeon. And then they keep sending messages to each other and now they getting to know about each other a lot. Most of the time, Nayeon kee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter