Two Stories and the truth Part 1

Seven Days

Woohyun have been sitting and talking in front of his friend for the last five minutes but Sungjong’s mind seems to be flying off somewhere .

“ anyways I’m glad you and your boyfriend finally made up.” the older boy commented.

 

“Uhm yeah.”

 

“ Are you feeling okay?”

 

“Uhu, yeah.”

 

“What happened to him?” Chanyeol asked pointing at Sungjong the moment he arrived with Baekhyun.

 

“ I really have no idea, he’s been sitting there with that love struck look on his face one second then a confused expression since this morning.” Woohyun pointed out.

 

“ I’m not hyung” Sungjong seemed to have finally snapped out of his trance. After the little “kissing on the forehead thing” happened the younger boy was in a daze he couldn’t even properly tie his shoelaces. He and Myungsoo had different classes and it saved him a couple of hours to try and composed himself.

 

“ Yeah, yeah tell it to the guy who was walking here as we speak” Woohyun nods his head over his friend’s shoulder and the they all turn to see Myungsoo walking towards them.

 

Morning” the latter smiled as he approached the table, “ Why are you all here?” Myungsoo unconsciously wraps his arm around his partner.

 

“We’re just taking a break before class starts. We’re working our heads off for our project”.

 

“Are you feeling okay?” Myungsoo asked without taking his eyes off his “boyfriend” rubbing the younger boy’s hip along the process.

 

“Ah, yeah. I’m just a bit tired” Sungjong replied, “ how about you?”

 

“Well, I am now” Myungsoo tenderly smiled placing his face on the nook of the younger boy’s neck.

 

“Myung… stop that!” Sungjong turning all beetroot as he brushed off his partner.

“Stop what?”

 

“Argghhh, seriously I can’t stand you guys” Woohyun cried out in agony, “ My friends are all lovey - dovey and here I am still single!? What is wrong with the world?! My nights are oh so cold ToT!”

 

“Hyung, it’s because you’re too frivolous” Chanyeol flat out said.

 

“You know I could punch you right now if I actually know what that word means” Woohyun said.

 

“ It means your not serious with your relationship and you always make them cry” Baekhyun added.

 

“Hey now, I didn’t make them cry! I was just being honest to them. I don’t want to be in a relationship if you’re only pretending. It would only hurt the person more, right saeng?” Woohyun nudged at Sungjong for support.

 

“What.. what are we talking on about again?” Sungjong asked but he could almost feel his heart wanting to jump out of his chest.

 

“About Hyung-being slapped- dumped by his girlfriend after puking on her cooking” Chanyeol said with a wide frin on his face remembering seeing his friend sporting a big red mark on his face.

 

“ I didn’t like her cooking and should say it taste good? No way” Woohyun was adamant.

  

“or that one before who likes to wear clothes with the same color?” Baekhyun recalled.

 

“Hey, she looked cute in green but then I can’t helped it when I saw a frog and it reminded me of her. I thought it was cute but then she stomped on my foot and walk off!”

 

“Yup, you’re insensitive hyung that’s your problem” Baekhyun lectured, “ you should also think about the other party. Plus your always somewhere else or too engrossed in others you forgot to spend time with them and when you’re with them you expect your girlfriend to give all her attention to you.”

 

“ You’re partner have their own lives to live you know” Chanyeol agreed to Baekhyun.

 

“Uhm, guys I think it’s time already” Myungsoo glanced at his watched.

 

“ Oh shoot!” Their friends almost chorused as they scrambled on their feet running to their classes. Sungjong slightly got left behind when Myungsoo gently grabbed him by the hand.

 

“ later, let’s go home together. Okay?” the older boy smiled.

 

“ Sure.” Sungjong said walking away.

 

“Uhm, hey tonight do you want to…”

 

“What?” the younger boy turns to asked his stuttering “boyfriend”.

 

“never mind, I’ll see you later”

 

“ okay, call me if you need anything” Sungjong gave a big smiled waving as he left.

 

Myungsoo took a seat on the vacated bench. He glanced at his hands and they were no longer shaking.

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

When I closed my eyes to sleep I was scared hell to open my eyes again.

 

What if he’s not there?

 

What if I woke up into another nightmare?

My head was a mess but when I opened my eyes, he was lying next to me.

 

That moment I thought I must be dreaming, and if it was I would never want to wake up from it again.

 

Last night, the things I’ve kept hidden all these years came out. I never thought that I could tell him about it but I feel at ease when Sungjong’s with me. I officially dragged him down into my life and I thought he would choose to leave but he didn’t.

 

I’m so used to broken promises and rejection that I don’t know what to do when I woke up and he’s beside me. Every time he smiled at me it’s like there something inside me that says I can still be okay but after last night I realized that Sungjong wanted to help me get better, I’m the only one who wanted to stay in the dark not wanting to move forward.

 

If what I am right now is hurting others I should try to change that part of me. I’ve been running away for far too long, now that I’ve found someone who’s willing to stay by me I want to him know I’m doing something to help myself. I want him to know that his help was all not in vain.

 

I want to change myself. I want to get better.

I want Sungjong to smile at me.

 

Our dating charade have been working fine up until now but if I looked at him it was Sungjong who’s doing everything and still looking after me. He doing things more than a friend would do and I have done nothing in return. I haven’t even acted like a boyfriend to him even if it was just pretend.

 

I didn’t ask what thought or felt about out situation, he just patiently helped me even though I put his life in danger just because of my stupidity.

 

I didn’t stop for a second to think that he has his own life,

 

What if, Sungjong would met someone and decided he wants to date the person?

 

What? No way!

 

Wait why the hell did I say No way for!?

 

But What if?

 

My thoughts were cut short when the question popped inside my head. I’ve never imagine him being with someone other than… me? What the hell am I thinking?! of course he wanted to date someone.

 

I’m sure the one he’s going to date is a lucky person. I mean, if it were me I know I’d be the luckiest guy alive…. wait the hell am I thinking?!

He wouldn’t have me,I know. My life’s a mess, who knows I must be going insane and Sungjong deserves someone better.

 

As a friend, if he wanted to date someone I wold definitely support him. I would smile and congratulate him but right now I’m his boyfriend.

I should act like one.

 

But I wonder what type of person he likes?

 

End of POV

 

Sungjong felt his phone vibrate.

 

hey, let’s go on a date after class. ^_<

 

The younger boy almost fell on his seat seeing the message.

 

Hey yo alright?” Woohyun asked his friend, “ What happened?”

 

“ He’s asking me out on a date”

 

“Who? Myungsoo?’

 

‘Yeah”

 

“So what did you say?”

 

“ I said yes”

 

"why are yo so excited? It's  just your boyfriend asking you out on a date" 

"Yeah" Sungjong couldn't even properly reply as his turns pink.

 

 

......................................................IDeviant..................................................................................

 

Hi guys! thank you for waiting. So many things to do but summer is here!... wait I shouldn't be celebrating I still have to work! LOl 

I've been drafting the first final parts of the story I hope you look forward to it^^