Haunted School - RENLE

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This shot is filled with lots of fluffy RenLe and JaeNo moments. The plot is based on a comic book that I had read when I was younger. (I completely forgot what the title of the comic was) Those Otps are rare now a days, I feel like I'm the only RenLe shipper in this whole world. But there ya go, hope you enjoy!

~♡~

Zhong Chenle sighed, another day of school had just started. Being in an international school isn't easy for him, he had to learn English, Korean and Japanese just to get good feed backs on his reports. The student had made his own choice to move to Seoul from Shanghai, and he's starting to regret it.

"Hey Chenle hyung, don't you think Donghyuck hyung is acting a little off today?" Asked Jisung, one of his friends.

The said male repetively poke Chenle, who was slouched down on his seat. Chenle looked at the table to the right of him to find Donghyuck tapping his chin. Strange.

Lee Donghyuck was know to be the hyper clown of 8-A. He's usually in front of the class singing his lungs out or chatting loudly with Jeno, so seeing him sitting down with a pen and a book was just abnormal.

"Pst, Hyuckie hyung."whispered Chenle."What are you doing?"

The sun kissed skin male continued to his chin,"It's just weird."he mumbled."Come here guys."

Chenle stood up from his seat and followed Jisung. He looked at the notebook placed in front of the older male, full of scribbles and sketched out figurines. Spirits we're also named on the edge of the pages, giving him goosebumps.

"People believe our school is haunted, specifically the second floor. Many students and teachers have experience their own paranormal activities and scary stories." Cleared Donghyuck, still scribbling on the book.

"Eh!" The duo shrieked.

"Hey, why's everyone gathered up here?" Jeno, the class president approached the three, with Jaemin and Renjun following him in the back. 
"Yeah, what's all the fuss about?"

"Wait, are there any scary stories?" Donghyuck nodded, making Jisung jump up and down with joy. The following classmates then joined a long, perking their ears up excitedly.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna use the toilet first." Chenle said, as he escaped the pack.

-

"Scary stories huh." He huff out, taking long strides inside the boys toilet. It had been quite a while since he heard a horror story. What made it more exciting was that it was about this school, the one he's studying in. Blaming hyuckie hyung if I get nightmares tonight.

Chenle entered the first stall and tried to lock the door. Why doesn't it want to budge? He had to put a lot of effort in locking it and smiled again as it at last worked.

While doing his business Chenle realised there was no toiler paper. What the heck? He thought. What am I gonna do?

"You don't have?" A voice echoed from outside of his stall.

"Y-yeah.. "Stuttered Chenle.

"Blue or red?" The same voice called.

"I-i'll take the w-hite one." He continued to answer. With that said a toilet paper roll was thrown over the stall, landing on his head. The high-pitched voice outside then giggled, making Chenle shrink.

"Th-aks."

-

Chenle walked back to his class, trying to get his mind off on what happened at the toilet.

"In the gents toilet there's a stall with a door thats hard to lock. If you enter it later a voice will ask you 'Blue or red?'" The blonde stopped at his tracks, feeling a cold breeze running down his spine as his lips formed a wide gap in between.

"If you answer red, your going to die quickly on the spot, with your blood spread on the toilet walls. And if you answer blue, the ghost will freeze you to death and let you die slowly like a melting ice cream in the blazing sun." Explained Donhyuck, reading every single words on his book.

"Ahhh!" Shrieked Chenle, wrapping his arms tightly around Renjun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter