Sleepover - JAENO

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Jeno, come sit with me!" 

He wasn't sure why he accepted the invitation to Jaemin's sleepover. They weren't close friends. But the lad had also invited his cousin and some of his other close buddies, making all seven of them squish in one room.

His cousin Donghyuck was on the mat infront of Jaemin's TV, picking out movies they're going to watch before heading to their slumbers. The dvd's were spread out in rows, forming a caterpillar like shape. 

"Do you think having a marathon of the Pirates of the Carrabian would be nice?" His cousin murmured, examination each and every one. 

Jeno just hummed, and looked at the bed where three of his friends were. They had been fighting over which ice cream flavor they would eat tonight, shoving the buckets into eat other's faces.

"I vote for chocolate!" 

"No! Everyone likes vanilla."

"But you can't go wrong with strawberry!" 

He sighed, Jisung, Renjun and Chenle were ruining the ship shaped sheets, tossing on top of one and another. Their limbs were yanking the bed like a rocking boat. 

Mark and Jaemin were downstairs, picking up snacks and drinks for their movie session. He hoped that they weren't disturbing Mrs.Na. She was gracious enough to lend them a big dinner, stuffing their stomach before heading to Jaemin's bedroom. 

Jeno walked around the room, stopping by the frames that were hung up on the walls. The first picture had Jaemin, who looked around seven at the time, with his grandparents. He sat on his grandfather's lap, while his grandmother had her hand on his shoulder, standing beside them. 

The second and third picture were his mother and himself. He was on a swing, getting pushed by the elder women. The third one was when his team won first place on the Primary School Football match. Jaemin had a sparkling golden medal dangling off his neck, and his mother was carrying him by the waist. Both having the brightest smiles, as if they had beaten the sun. 

Following the trails of the memory filled frames, Jeno ended up by the study table, messy and pampered with stacks of papers. Most looked like letters though, enveloped and ready to be sent into the post box. The first plie by the corner was all adress to who he guess, Jaemin's father, Mrs.Na. 

"What are you doing?" A stern voice behind him gurgled. 

Jeno was sure all the hair at back of his neck stood up, even the ones on his arms were as straight as a conductor's baton.

Turning around, he found Jaemin. His arms was filled with two bowls of popcorn and packets of Doritos chips.

"Uh...just you know looking around." He snuffled, chuckling awkwardly.

Jaemin grinned, "Then can you help with these?" Before a second even pass, Jeno snatched away some of the snacks, placing them next to Donghyuck. 

Everyone had settled down infront of the screen. Renjun sat on the bed, Chenle's head on his lap while Jisung's on his shoulder. The younger Chinese male had won their little battle and everyone had a scoop of strawberry ice cream inside their tummies. Mark sat on the mat next to Donghyuck, while Jeno was stuck with Jaemin, forcing them to share a blanket.

Right when the movie started Jeno whispered to the house owner, "So you send your dad letters?" 

"Yeah, it's the only way I can connect to him." Jaemin responsed quitely, making sure only Jeno could hear it. 

"That's nice, you must really love him." 

Jeno could feel Jaemin's hand on his shoulder, "Of course." Eventhough the lights were off (the only source of light was the TV), he could see him frowning a little. 

His heart scrunched, he didn't mean for the other's smile to drown. Jeno sighed and cuddled Jaemin's big, fluffy pillow to his face, folding his knees as he stared at the screen. His toes tickled the red, Ikea blanket he and the coal-haired boy shared, making sure he didn't pull it off Jaemin. He wasn't sure what movie they were watching but it seemed like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter