Lucky - RENJUN & TAEYONG

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ten, you said that-"

"I'm sorry hyung, but Johnny needs me. We can hang out another time?" Ten wailed.

Taeyong sighed. This wasn't the first time Ten let him down. Giving him another chance won't hurt, right.

"Okay then, Ten." The brunette muttered a small farewell and walked away to his shared room with Taeil. The atmosphere in there had never felt so gloomy before.

"Johnny this, Johnny that." He mimicked Ten, kicking his white sheets.

- (Meanwhile...)

"Jisung, come back you idiot!"

"Catch me if you can~" The maknae stuck his tongue out at Chenle. He had the last strawberry pudding, as a present Yuta got them from Japan, all cuddled up in his hand. Jisung defended himself behind the big sofa as he tried to dodge Chenle away.

"Park! Hyung said we can have two each, give me back my pudding or else I'll tell everyone you can't count!" Yelled the blonde.

"So, if I can't count doesn't mean I can't be smarter than you!"

That was it, Chenle couldn't stand it anymore. He climed up the sofa and pounced on the younger, taking hold of his shoulders to the ground.

"Just give up you little scumbag." He growled.

"Hyung get off me!" Whined Jisung.

The other snickered."Then give me the pudding!"

"Fine!"

The older got off proudly (after shoving Jisung back to the ground), holding his pudding up in victory.

On the other side of the room Renjun smiled softly as he watch the pair, eyes shooting with spite. Jisung and Chenle's friendship had grown a lot for the past few months, and he's happy.

"Hello," Jeno was on the phone again. "Jaemin, you there?"

Of cours, nothing stops Jeno from talking to Jaemin. Eversince a few years back, they were close friends and had developed a even better and stronger friendship now. Renjun was jealous.

The boy was clueless, there was nothing to do. Mark and Donghyuck are having sometime out with Mark's HSR friends, and if he stays here he would only be watching the rest.

So, he lifted himself up from the coach and walked to the outside hall. He tied his laces and took his jacket off the hook.

'I guess I'll go to the hyungs' dorm.'

-

"Who's there?" Called out Taeyong to the knock.

'Everyone's out though.' He thought. It could be the manager, he did say he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter