Spring Again - WINKUN

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stomping each step on to the wooden floors and slumping his body onto the cloud like sofa. Sicheng buried his face to the feathers of the pillows, feeling it tickle his nose. Suddenly, a soft ding echoed from the left, coming from his charging IPhone. 

Flipping his stomach the right way round, the Chinese male groaned, shooting lightning lasers at the calling device. He threw his hands on it, grabbing it off the charger, disconnecting it violently.

On his notification bar, he could see the Instagram icon, three of them to be accurate. Before he could even click it, he huffed. 

The first picture was from Ten's account, 10Times. He was with another friend of Sicheng's, Taeyong. The two were on a bicycle, with the thai sitting on the passenger seat, folding his arms around the Korean man's waist. Burying his right cheek on to Taeyong's shoulder, Ten smiled widely, while he was cycling. 

Sicheng cooed, he had always admired their relationship. Even though he regrets clicking on the next notice.

This time, it was itsVroomTS, Doyoung's account. He had tagged three of his other close buddies, JefferyJung, OhNaNa and JeNose23. The two couples were set up on what he guess a devine picnic. A big bowl of fruit salad was in the middle, with other sweet treats half eaten surrounding it. Jeno had his legs out, letting Jaemin place his head on his lap. Doyoung was holding the camera, as the selfie mode, with Jaehyun snuggling on his back. 

Wheeling his eyes in circles once again, Sicheng tugged on to his phone tightly. He hated this time of the year, it seems like everyone was hypnotised. They would go to wonderful places, with mouth watering foods and snacks. February is after all the time when flower's tassle out their soft coloured petals. They bloom on every side of the street, on trees even on places no one expects them to be. In short, spring had arrived. Yes, the one and only Dong Sicheng hated the most ravishing season of the year. 

He just couldn't understand, what's so special about flowers blooming. In the end they will wither away with the breeze, even without a storm.

And the last notification had the user name Prez.Chen. His fingers automatically slid it across, throwing away the notification bar. Even his younger friends were out, under a mysterious spell called love.

He wished that he had nothing planned today, when suddenly he remembered the anniversary. Donghyuck had invited every of his best friends to a party, celebrating his and Mark's fairy tale like relationship after 1 year of being together. 

He rolled his body off the cream coloured couch, ending up on the cold hard floor. Hearing a slight bang, Sicheng winced, rubbing the bottom of his jaw. "Great." He grunted to himself.

A while later, Sicheng had dressed up, showing himself off to the standing mirror. He'd say he looked decent, with a plad shirt over his white tee. A pair of maroon jaens fitted the look and best of all his new black convers gleamed with his bedroom light. 

"I knew they would look nice together." He grinned to himself, admiring at his reflection. 

He never misses the smallest party anyone will ever invite him too. University was killing him, he needs something to cool him off at times. 

Grabbing his house key out of the rusty hole, he dropped it inside his spacious pocket. Sicheng started walking, from in front of his house and to his new neighbours lane. 

As soon as he saw the fresh roses and tulips in the newbies front garden, he grimaced. The wind pushed a breeze to his face, carrying a huge load of pollen to his nose. 

It wasn't pleasant at all, feeling a tickle running into his two holes and to the back of his mouth. His mouth widened open, and he sneezed, so loudly that he was sure Donghyuck can hear him from his party.

He grunted, wiping his nose furiously. Throwing daggers at the house next to his, Sicheng howled. Having pollen allergy was something he really loathed about himself. 

Arriving at the third house of Sunflower street, he was greeted by the party holders, Mark and Donghyuck, who were standing by the door. The tanned male smiled giddily at Sicheng, grabbing him inside. 

"I knew you'd make it in time!" Donghyuck squealed. The Chinese male laughed at his excitement, not forgetting to congratulate the two. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter