Tuck In Your Shirt - JOHNIL

Different Doors NCT Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marching through the halls of Seoul High, Taeil proudly fixed the collar of his uniform shirt. He then tuck his back to a proper position, making him feel high and special. He could hear his shoes squeak against the polished floor as he then stopped right beside the main entrance. 

Taeil examined every single student that passed through the school doors, checking that they had the right uniform and was neatly worn. This is why the teachers adored him, even the Principal favorites him as a school council. He was after all very responsible and strict, too strict.

"Excuse me Yuta, but those aren't the right shoes to wear to school." He said to the Japanese male when he walked by with his friends. 

Nakamoto Yuta pouted, "Taeil hyung, can you let me go this time! My school shoes yesterday fell apart from playing football." He whined.

The said council took out a yellow card and started to scribble on it with his pen from his pocket. "I'm sorry Bro, but I'll give you a yellow card since its yours first time this month." He said, slapping the card to Yuta's hand. 

He frowned deeply, getting laughs from his friends. They than walked away, ruffling the male's hair saying that's it's okay. Taeil watched them from behind, he never really had proper friends. Well I guess the closest friend he had ever made was Quian Kun from his Chemistry class, but they were just great classmates that got along really well. 

This time Taeil frowned, sure he was shy and timid, but that wasn't the problem. He's just scared from the world and preferred being alone, sitting in the library at breaktimes and buried in book at holidays and weekends. 

Just as he was about to carry on his thoughts, his eyes caught something he expected from this morning. He huffed in air and called out a guy's name, "Seo Youngho, come here this instance." He commanded, voice all strong and tough. 

Youngho, or Johnny Seo was the usual jock of the school. He goes around catching girls hearts then breaking them the next day. His friends were similar, until Taeil found out that they basically stopped because they were dating one another, Johnny though stayed the same. 

The reason for Taeil to call Johnny's name? Well, the originally California lad had his shirt untuck out of his trousers. This was definitely one of the school's strictest rules, something that Taeil will of course follow. 

The American boy followed the council's orders, telling his friends to go first. "What now, Moon?" Johnny groaned. 

Taeil slipped a red card out of his pocket and threw it to his hands. "This is the third time this week I saw you with your shirt untuck, so detention in the library after school." He retorted.

"What!" Johnny gasped, "So you're saying I can't join practice today! But you know I can't-" 

"Sorry," blurted Taeil, "it's not my fault that you didn't tuck in your shirt before stepping into this building." 

Johnny snorted, "Well then," he smirked, showing his bright two rows of teeth, "see you there, cutie." 

The School council's cheeks dropped red, sprinkling his eyes with embarrassment. He tightened his grip around his pen, glaring at the playboy. "Then don't be late, Seo." 

-

The loud bell of the school rang in Taeil's ears, making him stuff his belongings quickly into his Vans backpack. While kicking the chair under the table, he snatched a look at the clock then flee to the library with his files haging out of his hands. 

He opened the door to be welcomed by Mrs.Kim. The friendly librarian smiled softly at him, greeting him good afternoon. 

"Good afternoon Ms, so where the books that needs to be putten' away?" He said, placing his stuffs at the back of the library's front desk. 

Mrs.Kim came back with a trolley of books, piled up in an uneven way. Taeil quickly caught the books that were tripping over, thanks to the big dictionary on top. 

"I heard you're here for detention?" Mrs.Kim asked, a little bit unsure of the situation. 

Taeil nodded, "The principal thought it would be bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter