Date?

Why Does The Sun Shine?

Byul thought about what Hwasa said, and since she was too excited to pay attention to her class, she started to text Whee In.

 

To: Wheepup

Good morning, pup~ guess what? 😝

 

 

From: Wheeinie

Good morning, unnie

What is happening this early? 🤨

 

To: Wheepup

Hehehe 😜

I have some big news~ it’ll 🤯 your mind

 

From: Wheeinie

Hmmm 🤔

 

To: Wheepup

Can’t you pretend to be more interested?

I’m telling you it’ll blown your mind and that’s your reaction?

 

 

From: Wheeinie

🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Last time you said something like that, was just a new greasy flirt line, so you can’t blame me for my lack of reaction about this

 

 

To: Wheepup

YAH! It was a great line 😡

And this time is something different tho

Seriously, my mind is like 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

 

 

From: Wheeinie

Wait, before you say it, I just realized something…

Shouldn’t you be at uni right now? 😲 Are you texting me in middle of class, Miss Moon Byul Yi? Shouldn’t you give a good example for your hoobae?

 

 

To: Wheepup

😑 😑 😑 😑

So you’d rather give me a lecture than listen about my date with Yongsun unnie?

 

 

From: Wheeinie

YOUR WHAT?! 😱😱 😱 😱

 

 

 

To: Wheepup

My date, with Yongsun unnie 🤩

 

 

After 5 minutes, Moonbyul didn’t get a reply and started to get impatiente, so she tried to text the puppy to complain about her lack of response.

 

To: Wheepup

Heey, are you there?

 

Jung Whee In-ssi?

 

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠


 

Byul decided to pay attention to her class and deal with the puppy later.




 

About 20m later, her cell phone vibrated and when she checked, she saw a message from the girl that made her mad some minutes ago with her lack of response.


 

From: Wheeinie

GET.OUT.OF.YOUR.CLASS.RIGHT.NOW

 

To: Wheepup

What?



 

From: Wheeinie

I’m in front of your class.
Come out and let’s talk about it RIGHT NOW


 

To: Wheepup

Oooh 😲

Where’s the girl that was telling me I shouldn’t get distract in middle of class?


 

From: Wheeinie

JUST.COME.OUT


 

Moonbyul decided that have a talk with Wheein and ask some help about the date that night was more important than the class she was having, so she gathered her stuffs and got out the classroom sneakily.

 

When she went outside, she saw an agitated Wheein that had her eyes full of questions.

 

“Unnie, when- where- how-” Wheein was asking many things at the same time, but Moonbyul interrupted her by grabbing her hand and walking towards the yard.

 

“Calm down. I’m gonna tell you everything. Follow me and be quiet, I don’t want to make a fuss here.” The silvered hair woman said while walking and pulling the younger.


 

After walking to the bench next to the older building of the university, she sat with Wheein and before the younger started to shout her questions again, she told her everything that happened, just like she told Hwasa in that morning.

 

Wheein got dumbfounded when she discovered that the one who made the first move was Yongsun, she never thought the older shy unnie would be bold like that.

 

“So, like I said to Hwasa, I don’t know what exactly to prepare for tonight date. If you don’t mock too much, I would like to ask some help about it. What do you say?” Moonbyul asked in a serious tone, it was easy to see that she was truly nervous and anxious about the date.

 

“AHAHAHAHAHA~ sorry, but before I got serious and help you out, I needed to let this laugh come out. The flirt machine doesn’t know what to do? Unnie, you’re so wasted. Seems like Yongsun unnie will have to deal with this new version of MoonStar whipped.” The puppy-like girl was laughing so hard, that she had tears in her eyes.

 

“A-ha-ha. You’re so funny.” Moonbyul said showing how much she wasn’t enjoying to be teased like that.

 

“Ok, unnie. Sorry.” Wheein said wiping her tears. “So, I get that you’re nervous and all, but why can’t you just get her to a normal date like you did with some girls before?” Wheein got her posture fixed and was talking more serious now.

 

“Because I don’t want to screw it up. I don’t think I can just go out with her like I did with the other girls in the past. I don’t think I ever felt like this towards anyone before, so I don’t want to make something dumb and get her to hate me on our first date.” Moonbyul had her fingers intertwined and Wheein could see that she was worried, like for real, that she could do something dumb and get Yongsun to hate her.

 

“Unnie, you need to be more confident.” The younger girl said and gave her a light slap on her back. “Yongsun unnie seems to be interested in you, so you don’t need to think like that. I think she’s just nervous as you.”

 

“You really think so?” Byul let out a sigh and relaxed a little bit. “I really want this to work out, so I decided to go slowly, but I keep thinking that if I go too slowly and calm, we won’t get anywhere. Unnie seems to be too deep, so I don’t think that giving her tips will work out, so I need to be assertive, but not too much. I don’t want to scare her.” The older girl said letting out a heavy sigh this time.

 

“Byul unnie, I think you’re thinking too much. Just be yourself. If she like you right now, she liked the way you are, so you don’t need to try to change yourself because of her right now. You two still need to know more about each other. Use tonight date for this.” The younger girl was now patting the older back, trying to give her some encouragement.

 

“What do you suggest me to do then?” Byul looked in Wheein direction.

 

“What do you mean?” The small girl tilted her head.

 

“Where should I go with her?” Byul asked.

 

“Well, this is a date where two person are involved, and I’m not one of the person. Wouldn’t be better to ask Yongsun unnie?” Wheein said raising her shoulders.

 

“But- wouldn’t it be too uncool?”

 

“I don’t think so…? Wouldn’t be better to go to places where both of you could enjoy?”

 

“Hmmm… I get your point, but still…”

 

“Unnie, if you don’t want my advices, why are you asking?”

 

“It’s not that, but-”

 

“No buts. Just get rid of this indecisive Moonbyul. Bring back the confident one and let’s talk.”

 

“Aaah-” Moonbyul lets out a scream, then she shook her head and slapped her face with her two hands. Trying to get her thoughts straight.

 

“Err… are you okay, Unnie?” Wheein asked a little concerned seeing her unnie like that.

 

“Yes. Just trying to get myself together. Thanks for your advice. Now I think I know what I should do tonight.” Byul said messing the small girl hair with a grin on her face.

 

“You’re welcome…?” Wheein said confused but happy to see that her unnie finally seemed a little more confident, so she would do just fine on that date.