Moonbyul's feelings

Why Does The Sun Shine?

“WHAT?! WAIT... did I read it correctly?” Moonbyul half screamed while looking the screen of her cellphone.  

 

                “YAH! YAH! YAH! Hyejin-ah!” The silvered hair woman shouted while shaking her friend who was sitted besides her.

 

                “I was texting Yongsun unnie on the way here, and look at this message and tell me I’m not dreaming or something like that…”

 

                Hwasa before saying anything, pinched and twisted Byul’s arm with anger visible in her facial expression.

 

“ARGH!” Moonbyul shouted in pain. “WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!” She asked looking into her friend’s face.

 

“First, don’t shout at me.” Hwasa said with a calm but visible anger tone in her voice. “Second, DON’T SHAKE ME AROUND!” She half shouted. “I’m not a morning person, like you should know already. Don’t– just don’t do that EVER again. Next time won’t be just a pinch.”

 

“O-Okay. Calm down.” Byul said while caressing her arm, where she was pinched.

 

“Now talk. Slowly.” Hwasa said with her usual voice.

 

Moonbyul got her cellphone and scrolled the message Yongsun just sent to her.

 

While Hwasa was looking at it, she got anxious and asked: “So? What do you think?”

 

“Your flirt needs improvement. You’re too greasy. How can she deal with you? Urgh!”

 

“HYEJIN!!” Moonbyul shouted, and Hwasa gave her a half look, and almost instantly, Byul apologized and talked more calmly. “D-Did Yongsun unnie just asked me to take her out? Like… a date?!”

 

“Do you need me to pinch you again to make sure you’re not dreaming?” The youngest said with a grin on her face.

 

“N-No!” The older stuttered.

 

“So, what are you plans?” Hwasa asked.

 

“Well… I don’t know actually… I didn’t expected it at all… and she wants to go out tonight.”

 

“Now now~ that’s new. The flirting machine doesn’t know what to do, huh?”

 

“Well, actually… I don’t.” Moonbyul took a deep breath. “I try not to show it in front of her, but I kinda felt a connection with her at first… I thought it was just a silly crush, since she’s so gorgeous, but… the most I get to know about her, more I want to know. I think I’m really starting to like her. For real. So I really don’t know if I should take the next step, or if I need to calm down a little and wait a little more before I say something to her.”

 

“Woooow~ girl! That was deep.” Hwasa said while tapping Byul’s shoulder. “Look, I kinda felt that this wasn’t just a crush from the way you were behaving yourself. But I didn’t knew you were THIS MUCH into her. She’s a good unnie. And I’m sure she’s into you as well. Maybe you should really start as friends, get to know better each other, going into some dates and see how it’ll be.”

 

“Well… I really want to make it right. So I won’t rush her. Yonghee unnie would kill me if I do something that makes she cry.” Byul suddenly had shivers. “Urgh… just to think about it makes me scared.”

 

“Yeah, Yonghee unnie seems like she would transform into a Hulk to beat anyone who makes her little sis cry. You should be careful.” Hwasa said while holding her laugh after seeing Byul’s terrified expression.

 

“Anyway, Byul unnie… can I ask what in the world you like in Yongsun unnie at all. Like, I know she’s pretty and all… but I’m curious how you see her.”

 

“Well, first: she’s a GODDESS. Kim GoddesSUN. Kek~ This was a good pun, right?” Byul said laughing at her own pun.

 

“No. It was as bad as your greasy flirt.” *cough* “Please, try to be serious. Because I’m not joking right now.”

 

“Okay, okay~ you’re no fun at all.” Moonbyul putted her thumb and index finger on her chin while making ‘hmms’ and thinking.

 

“Seriously. Answer me.” Hwasa said starting to get impatient.

 

“Sorry, I was just thinking where I should start.”

 

“Okay. Now start then.”

 

“Firstly: Her mochi cheeks~ everytime I see her cheeks, I need to hold myself to not smash it.”

 

“Right… I don’t see it like that, but I’ll accept your explanation.”

 

“Second: Her mole above her right eye. That’s super charming! Everytime I saw her face, I kinda lost myself in that mole.”

 

“It’s not charming as my cheek mole, but again, I’ll accept that.”

 

“Third: Her dimples!! Her cuuuuuute dimples! Everytime she smiles and I see them… it makes me happy and I kinda want to put my finger in there.”

 

“Yeah, this one I can relate. I really love Wheeinie’s dimple as well.”

 

“Forth, but equally important: her voice. I feel like angels would sing like that. Her voice is really beautiful. I wish I could listen to it until my last breath.”

 

“Wooah~ you got deep again, unnie. But yeah, her voice is marvelous.”

 

“Fifth: Her body– like, her boo–“ She got cutted by Hwasa.

 

“Okay, okay. Enough. I don’t want to listen about this. I get it. You’re really into her.”

 

“Well, I can’t deny that.” Byul said with a silly smile on her face.

 

“Seriously… you won’t even blush while saying it now.”

 

“It’s because she’s like a magician. Whenever I look at her, everyone else disappears.”

 

“Ewww~ where you get these lines, unnie?”

 

“It’s awesome, right? I have one for you, Hyejin-ah. Do you want to hear it?”

 

“I’m sure I’m going to regret it, but ok. Shoot.”

 

“Is your daddy a Baker? Because you've got some nice buns!” Byul had a grin on her face while saying it.

 

“If your body is Wonderland, I’d like to be Alice.” Hwasa winked in the end.

 

“You got me. And it was a dirty pick up line” Moonbyul said. “But really, you do have nice buns.”

 

 

 

“Ok. It’s time to go to classes. So, enough flirt for now. I don’t want to listen anything more from your pretty mouth. Let’s go.”

 

“Okeey~ Thank you for listen.”

 

“Just PLEASE, tell everything to Wheein, ‘cause she’ll get upset if you don’t.”

 

“Okay, okay. I’ll send her a message later and ask help about the place I should take Yongsun unnie.”

 

“Great.”