That girl

Someone Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi?..Yeah? Who ar-" Tzuyu frown her eyebrows. She feel like she ever saw this girl before but can't remember where.

"Hm..I'm Yoo J-jeongyeon. You can call me jeong. I'm your classmate. Maybe you didn't recognize me. E-ermm..i'm sorry to disturb you but I-i need your help" Jeong reaching out her hands to greet tzuyu.

Jeongyeon completely turned red. Her face feel so damn hot. It's first time for her to approach someone and asked for help first. Usually, she will handle all things by her own even that's not one person works.

'Arhh~~That girl! That's why i feel like i have seen her before though. Hmm, it's weird she could talked to me. I never saw she talked to anyone before. What does she want? Wow her hands is super cold. Relax friend.' Tzuyu's mind can't stop questioning though. She didn't expect this at all.

"Yes? How can i help you..Jeong?"

"Ermm actually i don't have a class schedule for tomorrow. So maybe i thought you have it. M-mind sharing it with me?"  With full of courage, Jeongyeon forced that sentences out from .

"Arhh~~Class schedule! Hahaha of course. I think i got a copy of it. Wait ya, i go and get it."  Tzuyu smiled while her hands gestured to wait.

'Ouh, she look like a nice person. Maybe...we could be friend though as our house are close enough to each other and moreover we're classmate' Jeongyeon talked to herself in her heart. Yeah, they lives just 30 seconds from each other.

After a while, tzuyu back with the class schedule.

"Here you go. Glad to help you. And nice to meet you too." Tzuyu passed the rolled paper. And smile again.

"Thank you so much. I don't know what to do if you aren't here. Thanks again for this. So, i need to go by now. Bye"

It's not like jeongyeon have something to be done though but she just want to rush home as soon as possible because she don't know what to say anymore.

"Okay bye Jeong! See you tomorrow" while waving at the latter. All she can see is jeongyeon's back figure as she walk fast.

(Seoul private high school)

'Kringg~~~"

"Ouh, it's break time already" At the corner of tzuyu's eyes, theres a figure she know back then. Jeong.

She have a thought to introduced jeongyeon to other friends as she know that jeongyeon will never talk to them. So tzuyu try to approach jeong.

"Hi there jeong. Don't you go to cafeteria?" Tzuyu came close with a great smile on her lips

"O-ouh, h-hi tzuyu. Nah, i'm not. I don't really like crowded and i don't know anybody there." Yeah. Jeong hate crowded places damn much. Sometimes she can barely breath in the crowded places.

"Arh~~Okay then. Oh btw, if you got some free time, i want to introduced you to other friends. Don't worry. They are nice people. I think. Haha. Nah, i mean im not from this pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter