7:15am

Someone Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"O-oh..H-hi..i'm-"

"Jeong right?" 

Momo cut off her words before jeong got to finished her sentences. She have heard about jeong before. The shyest girl and dahyun's victim. That issues quiet got attention in their batch. 

"Erm..yeah"

Jeong smiled while her face turned red. Sana didn't seem interested to know jeong. The rumors about Sana are true. She got an arrogant look and well known as queen of overreact diva girl. Clingy at certain person and seems like shes the type who choose her friends. Jeong feel awkward around them.

The fact that these girls in front of her right now at this time is the most popular girl at their school make jeong feel more damn uncomfortable. Like..are you kidding? Guys, these three girl name being mentioned everywhere at the school. All seniors have tried to steal their hearts before. Three popular beautiful girl are best friend and in one group. Nayeon, Sana and Momo. How will you react if you were at jeong's shoes? They even talked to you and noticed you.

"Oh okay then. We need to go now. Bye. See you next time"

"Bye"

"Bye guys"

Dahyun giggled while nudged jeong. Jeong reaction earlier make she burst out laughed. She know jeong will always act like that if she met strangers or knowing a new person.

A couple of hours later...

Jeong passed by nayeon's class but the class empty. So without hesitant, jeong entered the class and straightly go to notice board. Nayeon's class schedule. She started to checked what class nayeon have right now. But then she memorized the whole schedule. So she could know where's nayeon at all the time. Noted. Jeong quickly went off before she get caught.

(Jeong's bungalow)

'Hmm i need to noted all things about her though..Wait! Book! Book! I must have a book to write down all about her. The book of her'

Jeong search for a notebook in her collection drawer. Yup, jeong like to collected designed notebook. She loves the design and moreover she like books. She love old school stuff like diary, letter and emotional quotes. Jeong the emotional girl. She got a bunch of styled notebook collection.  

 She found a suitable notebook that look like a diary. So she started to she wrote down all things about nayeon. From what she likes and don't to how her attitude are. Jeong remembered every little things they talked together on text. Asking her favorite and hates. How nayeon would react if got tease. What nayeon's fav line that she always said. All that. Jeong remembered. Without nayeon telling her, jeong could read half of nayeon and noticed everything.

The next day...

Jeong came to school and passed by nayeon's class. She noticed nayeon didn't arrive yet.

'Arhh~~How about i wait at outside of the class and let see what time that she arrive'

Jeong's watch still ticking. It's already 7:10am and she don't even see nayeon shadow yet.

5 minute later..

'Oh oh! Theres she is..Going up stairs one by one'

Jeong smiled by herself.

'Careful nayeon ah'

Jeong whisper to herself asking nayeon to be careful while going up stairs.

N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter