Slave

Someone Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi~I'm Dahyun. Kim Dahyun. Nice to meet you" Dahyun offering her hands to shake while smirked.

"H-hi. I'm Jeong. Yoo J-jeongyeon. Nice to m-meet you too" Jeongyeon took her hand and smiled. But deep down, she know who dahyun really are from all the rumours jeong heard.

Dahyun is Yerin's bestfriend. They know each other since in elementary school. Dahyun is kinda bully person. She well known as she have a good relay and close with some seniors. Moreover, her fellows always followed her around like she's the main person in the group. She got a fame from that. Most students in our batch know her.

'Uuu, so she's jeong. The shy one. Lol. New prey huh. Pretty good' That's what dahyun thought when jeong shook her hands. She smirked mysteriously.

Day by day passed until one day....

"Hey tzuyu. What are you doing huh? Writing a bedtime story? Lol. Your pencil case looks pretty though. Can i borrow?" Dahyun disturbed tzuyu who busy finishing her essays homework.

When tzuyu about to say something, Dahyun snatched tzuyu's pencil case while winked and smirked at the same time. Tzuyu know she can't do anything. While dahyun have fun throwing back forth tzuyu's pencil case to her other friends, theres jeong observed what dahyun and her fellows done. Jeong want to help tzuyu because she is her close friends but she know if she interrupt in this thing it's will getting worst.

After break time ends, dahyun already have her eyes on jeong. She aim for a new prey. She dragged her feet towards jeong who sit at the back corner of the class.

"Hey jeong. What's you up to there? Let's play some games though" 

Without any word, jeong was dragged along with her sit to the center at the back of the class.

Dahyun surround jeong with another friends. They walked slowly around jenong while poked and . Jeong bring her head down. She couldn't do anything to fight back. Tzuyu do the same like what jeong done earlier. Just give a pathetic look to the latter.

After that day, Jeong started to be a 'slave' to dahyun. Do whatever dahyun asked to. Buy her food and drinks. Mock and in front of other friends. Been bullied. Sometimes tzuyu got dragged along. They look easy to dahyun. Weak and taciturn. 

'Hmm..need someone to be my 'slave deliver message' to that girl next class though...who ca- oh yeah! That weak girl can! Jeong!'

Dahyun busied herself thought about who could be promoted from slaves to higher position in her prey list. So theres jeong had been chosen.

(The next day at class)

"Jeong! Drag your feet to here. I got something for ya"

"Huh? What it is?"

"Go to next class. Find this girl and tell her i want to meet her after the class. Araso?" Dahyun hand in the piece of paper with that girl name on it.

"But..i-i don-"

"Now.." Dahyun send a strong gaze makes a chill runs down jeong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter