Rain

Someone Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi Jeong..i'm sorry..im so sorry. I will be a bit late. Got some problem here. Is it okay for you?"

"Arh~~I thought there's something happen to you. Fuh~ Nah. It's okay. I'm fine here. Take your time as long as you want. Don't rush kay."

"Are you sure you fine there alone?"

"It's okay. Don't worry okay. So see you later then"

"Okay. See you later. Take care"

After a few minutes later, nayeon arrived. At first they planned to study but they end up spend time playing at the playground together. Laughing, smiling, eating ice cream together.

2 hours passed by like that. It's time for nayeon to go home, she already called her dad to pick her up. But jeong just stood still there laid her eyes on nayeon and smiled. She hoped that time would froze. Jeong haven't call her dad yet. Because...

"Jeong why don't you call your dad yet?"

"Ahh nothing. Just wanna sit here a bit longer"

"Are you sure? You'll be alone here though"

"Haha. Nah. Don't worry. I'm fine"

"Ohh! Dad! Erm.. jeong, i have to go first. My dad already here. So, see you tomorrow yea. Take care"

"Okay then. Bye. Take care!"

Right after saw nayeon's car drove off, jeong take her phone out from the pocket and called her dad. Her excuse not to call her dad 'cause she wanted to stay longer there are just a lie. She just want to make sure nayeon are safe.

Jeong the one who asked nayeon out, so to her it's her responsible to take care of nayeon. Until the time jeong didn't saw nayeon's car anymore, she want everything smooth and fine for nayeon. Even it's late already and she alone. Nayeon the only mattered to her.

After that day, jeong started to do a lot of sweet and crazy things for nayeon. But...seems like nayeon just have a normal reaction to it. She didn't have any intention to seeked why jeong done that for her.

Jeong never told nayeon why she done all things. On her mind, jeong have a thought that nayeon could find out why as time passed by 'cause who not though? When someone does a lot of things and spend a lot for you and just smile crafted on their face when you around.

Done a lot of crazy things....

TEXT

"You have extra class too today?" - Jeong

"Yeah. As usual. Our batch. But..i think i can't go" - Nayeon

"Eh...Why? Don't have transport again?" - Jeong

"Ermm..yeah. My dad can't pick me. He's busy" - Nayeon

"Arhh~Nevermind then. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter