Silent

Someone Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeong. I'm okay. Don't worry. Nothing happened"

The only things that out from nayeon. Jeong stopped follow nayeon. She know nayeon need time and space. Jeong know there's must be something happen. The look from nayeon's face didn't look ordinary. 

(Flashback...)

"Nayeon..did you hide anything from me?"

"Huh? No. Nothing..btw, how are you dahyun ah? We didn't meet each other these past day"

"Just tell me the truth please. I won't mad at you. You know that the type of person i hate the most is the one who lie to me and do such a thing at my back right?

"...."

Nayeon taped . She didn't say any single words. She went clueless. Her mind keep asking the same thing. 'Why did she gone mad to me out of the blue?'

At first dahyun didn't have any intention to asked straightly. She hope that if she asked like that, Nayeon would explained everything. She want it's out straightly from her and willing to be honest without dahyun need to say those thing. But dahyun know what type of girl nayeon are. She are not easy and won't straight to the point. So dahyun didn't have choice and forced herself to straight forward.

"Did you text jeong? Why didn't you tell me? Arhhh~~So all this time you guys texting each other at my back? As what as i know you both didn't know each other that close. Jeong is just AN INFORMER though"

"....."

Nayeon didn't respond.

"...Am i right? Got text each other before? Don't dare to lie to me. I have read all of it"

Nayeon slowly nodded. She moved her head down.

"I don't really mind if you both texting each other or anything. But the thing is why you don't freaking tell me?! I was like a stupid person thought that all this time the only person you treat special is me...but nah I'm wrong"

"....."

Dahyun speechless with nayeon action. She can barely be patient. But she tried to be remarkable forbearing as long as she can with nayeon.

"I-i t-text her like a n-normal friends though"

"No no..you don't..I have read all of it. Even the way you cal-..how could y-..same way you called me"

"....."

'Okay fine! You want to keep your ing mouth shut right? Didn't even want to show any effort to explain this? Don't be too selfish. Don't leave me hanging without your side explanation. Don't make me assume with those thing i hate. I give you a chance now. Explain then! I just wanna heard it's out from you. Is it really hard to just explained yourself and make things clear?'

Dahyun talked to herself hoping that nayeon make a moves. The atmosphere getting tense there.

"...."

'Say something..Say! The time is ticking now. You still have chance..'

Dahyun laid her eyes on nayeon who stand there like a mannequin while she talked with her mind.

"...."

'Okay. End. You yourself end your chance. Keep silent make things hard. I'm done. I'm not a stupid person who could just accept this without both expressing themselves. Now you shut you own self. Silent is the dangerous killer. Yes it is. And i will give what you want. You want to keep this things? Here let we end up everything as your silent kill us'

Dahyun can't bear with nayeon behavior. Silent won't solve anything. It's just make things worst. And dahyun decide to say what she feel straightly.

"It's enough nayeon. Just continue with what you had for now. I won't stop you. I won't mad at you. Just...i feel damn downhearted, this is happening but i'm too dumb to saw i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter