Text

Someone Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'What the hell is she doing here? I thought she's gone already. Arhh disaster came again'

Dahyun the bully is back. Can't hide her emotion, jeong's face show it all. The only thought she can think at that time is Nayeon. Jeong don't mind and care at all if ever she will be a slave again to dahyun but the only things jeong afraid of is losing nayeon to dahyun's hand back. Watching that situation, jeong laid her eyes on nayeon. 

"Dahyun! Why didn't you tell me that you will come back?"

Nayeon didn't expect this too but she seems so happy. Nayeon continuously smile happily like there's a lorry of chocolate in front of her. That give a slapped to jeong's face. Jeong feel jealous and pissed off seeing that smile nayeon give to dahyun.

"Arhh~ I didn't expect this too. It's was just so sudden" Dahyun smiled.

"Ehh! Jeong! How are you? I'm back. Didn't you miss me?" while smirked, she headlock jeong's head.

"Arhh~~! Yeah yeah. Hi. Welcome back"

Jeong try to pretend that she feel happy to see dahyun while deep inside, jeong feel like wanna kneel on and begging dahyun to go back.

Tzuyu mumbling and whispering to jeong complain about how their life will be ruin after this. While dahyun busy spend her time at the back with yerin and nayeon.

.....

Day, weeks and months passed but jeong's still continued texting nayeon everyday at dahyun's back. And nayeon seems don't have problem with it. She feel comfortable with jeong. She treat jeong sweetly and lovely.

And dahyun also changed a bit. She rarely bully jeong for now. And they a bit, BIT close to each other each day.

Jeong's class are at the end of that building on second floor. So wherever she want to go she have to pass by nayeon's class first. Jeong got science class everyday. So she have to pass by nayeon's class to go to lab. And knowing that, jeong will always let dahyun walk on first so she can at least got to see nayeon and smile to her without dahyun noticing it.

Jeong know nayeon still dahyun's. She accept that. That's why she done all that. Don't want to interupt their relay but at least if jeong got to see nayeon smile it's enough for jeong.

Dahyun are really damn clueless about this thing until...

Day after final exam end...

They don't have any classes anymore to attend. So their batch student just came to school to help teachers or simply hang out at certain places in school. Jeong, tzuyu, yerin, dahyun and her fellows were at boss room where they helped teacher to arranged student textbooks.

Everything went smoothly. No bully. No order around. No slave. but when....

"Jeong~~Does your phone got any games? I feel damn bored right now" One of dahyun's fellow asked jeong for her phone.

"Arhh~Yeah. Here you go. Don't look at or open other things okay?" Jeong didn't think much. She just gave her phone, not worrying about others could find out her text with nayeon.

As jeong and others busy checking on book list..

"Jeong! Teacher called you to the hall" Tzuyu came suddenly while panting.

"Eh. Why? What does she want?"

"I don't know. She wanna meet you. Maybe ask you about other tasking"

"Ouh okay then. Hey, take a look at my phone okay? Keep it if you done playing" Jeong remind that girl.

While jeong on her way to the hall to get some business done...

(Boss room)

"Aishh. This is so boring. I'm done."

That girl who played with jeong's phone grumbled. She forgot jeong's reminder to keep that phone so she left it on the desk. Suddenly...

'Eh..This is jeong's phone. Why she left here? Where did she go?'

Dahyun know that's jeong's. But she wonder why jeong left her phone. Because jeong is the type that 24/7 phone in her hands. Moreover it's left open. Without password access.

So without think much, dahyun hold it up and started to explore jeong's phone and apps. Her eyes feel attracted to the message icon. She have a thought if ever jeong got into a relationship, she want to know with who.

Unfortunately, dahyun saw someting that she shouldn't. Nayeon and Jeong text.

TEXT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter