Hi?

Someone Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*knock knock*

"Yes mom, come in" Jeongyeon was sitting on her favorite relaxing chair while listening to ballad song on the speaker and read a book of quotes.

Ballad is her favorite genre. Jeongyeon got a high-tech room speaker so she always played an instrumental music or ballad song whenever her mind on messed. She will inclined her body on her favorite relaxing chair and started to played a slow music and close the window blinds with the remote. And she loves quotes damn much. For her quotes is so inspire, could related with someone's life with just a sentences. Its give someone kinda mix feelings when read it. That's what Jeongyeon like. Obviously, she is a peace and calm-hearted but cheerful and sweet outside. But nobody really understand and know her well.

"Erm..Jeong, i have something to tell you. I already talk to your both sister about this and they accepted it. So it's time for you now" Jeongyeon's mom said in a comfort voice. 

"hmm..sounds creepy. Hahaha. What it is mom?"  while jeongyeon shut the music down, she gesture her hands to the bed showing her mom to comfortably sitting and talking there. 

"By the end of this year, we have to move to Seoul. We just bought a new house there. I'm telling you these so you could prepare earlier. Okay jeong?" Her mom explained with a serious face. 

"What?! Why so sudden? You are kidding right? Hahaha. Wait..are you being serious right now mom?"  At first, she thought her mom was just kidding so she fun giggling but then when she come back to her sense and snapping her own mind, in the split second her faced changed. She too shocked with that sudden statement.

"Yes, i am. I'm really serious right now my dear." Jeong's mom give a strong serious gaze at jeong. Jeongyeon know what's mean by that gaze. It's mean her mom are being so serious. 

"But mom.. i-i can't leave this city. I grown up here. My friends are here. My school. I love staying at Suwon. It's more peace here mom. Can't i just stay here?" Jeongyeon look so desperate begging at her mom.

Ofcourse she can't leave this city. Even for Seoul. It's nothing more important to her than her friends and peace. Friends are priority to jeongyeon. How can she leave them to stay at Seoul?

"Accept or not you have to follow us. I won't accept any excuse okay?" Yeah, jeong's mom is a strict person sometimes. If she she said it's black, then it's should be black whatever it's take. 

"Arasoo eomma..ermm" Jeongyeon couldn't hide her feelings. She looks so damn down. But yeah she is an obedient daughter. She even never raised her voice at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter