Moving On

The blue in your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's leave, together."

Baekhyun stayed mute, his inside screaming yes while his brain was processing Chanyeol's words. He wanted to leave, to be happy with Chanyeol and build a future with him, but he just couldn't.

Even if it was hard to accept, Chanyeol had responsibilities, and they were important for his country. He had to become the king, the best one Korea would ever see.

He closed his eyes as sadness was rushing through his petite body. "I would love to Channie, I really would,"

The smaller opened his eyes again, being greeted by a pair of dark eyes, which were staring down at him. "Then let's just go Baek, please we deserve to be happy."

Yes, we do but unfortunately it's not that easy, we can't just think about ourselves.

"We can't."

Chanyeol bit his lip, closing his mouth as his whole body stiffened and the shine in his eyes vanished more with every second.

"Baek, please. I can't live without you and you can't without me either."

Baekhyun's inside was crying by now but he couldn't just leave this place and also pulling Chanyeol away from his responsibilities. He just couldn't be that selfish.

"You're right. I can't but we don't have the right to only think about ourselves. You'll become a king Channie. You have to be here for Korea, for your country."

Chanyeol felt how tears started to run down his cheeks, but he immediately whipped them away to hide the pain in which his body was boiling. "But we a have right to be happy, don't we?"

We do. Baekhyun gulped hardly as he avoided eye-contact. Everything was hurting, his whole body was crying in the want of Chanyeol's near, and he didn't know how long he could hold on anymore.

"I love you and I'll love you forever but some things just shouldn't be.."

Baekhyun bit his lip. "We shouldn't be Chanyeol."

Without looking at the taller, he moved towards the immense door of Chanyeol's room, opening it as tears were falling on the ground. "From now on we should try to move on. It's the best for us both."

With that he left the room, leaving an in tears soaked Chanyeol behind.

***

Chanyeol stared at the ceiling of his room as his thoughts were still processing Baekhyun's words. Let's move on. Tears were  escaping from his already red and puffy eyes, dipping on his white bed-sheets.

He couldn't imagine a live without the smaller, so how in the world would he be able to move on?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter