Confession

The blue in your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confession

 

4 years later

It was Christmas again and like every year Baekhyun's family was doing their vacations at Chanyeol's aunt and uncle's castle. Baekhyun was sitting on Chanyeol's bed, looking out of the window with a pout on his face.

"It won't snow this year." Chanyeol forced himself to stop looking at Baekhyun as he glanced outside, where the rain drops were falling on his balcony, leaving wet stops on the ground.

I wish I could make it snow for you. Chanyeol thought as he looked at Baekhyun's sad face again. I would do everything to see your smile. To see the shine in your breathtaking eyes.

Chanyeol sighed, sitting down next to the smaller. "Well, it doesn't but it won't ruin Christmas right? We'll still have fun." Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun as the other one turned around, smiling lightly while Chanyeol stared at his eyes, which seemed to shine into his soul.

-- Like every time Baekhyun was looking at him.

"You're right.. but what if-," Baekhyun glanced out of the big window again, mustering how the rain touched the ground, producing splashing sounds. "What if this means something bad? Like something will happen?"

Chanyeol frowned, listening to Baekhyun's angelic voice, which suddenly sounded so serious. "Baek, nothing will happen. It's just the weather, no reason to be sad and maybe the snow will come later. Let's just enjoy our time together before you go again."

"You're right." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol smiling widely as Chanyeol's heart thumped faster. What are you doing to me Baekhyun? Only 2 weeks left until I have to wait till next Christmas.

And this Christmas I want to confess to you. I have to. I'm already 20 and have to look for someone whom I want to marry before my parents will just pick someone for me.

Baekhyun. He is the one I'll marry and this Christmas I'll make it clear. I'll make it official.

"Channie, I'm hungry. Let's eat something." Baekhyun mumbled, pouting again as he grabbed Chanyeol's hand, making him smile widely.

For Baekhyun holding hands was just a sign of their friendship but for Chanyeol it was so much more. If he only knew what happened with his body when Baekhyun did that. A thousand of emotions were playing crazy, making him all excited from inside as the sensations were rushing through his body.

He tightened the grip as Chanyeol intertwined their fingers, feeling the love in his body as the smile didn't want to leave his face while Baekhyun was leading him downstairs towards their immense kitchen.

"Prince Chanyeol! What can I do for you?" The cook bowed as Chanyeol entered the kitchen with Baekhyun. "No, don't bow. We just wanted to grab something to eat. It's alright."

"Oh, do. you want me to cook something for you, my prince?" Baekhyun let go of Chanyeol's hand as he apparently felt empty from the inside, completely ignoring the cook who had asked him something as he watched with amused how Baekhyun was searching for something in the kitchen.

"My, just tell me what you want to eat, I'll immediately cook it for you m-" Chanyeol interrupted the cook, shaking his head with a smile. "Just let him. Thank you for your service but we don't need help right now."

"O-ok." The cook said, immediately entering the other part of the kitchen again as Baekhyun was cracking some eggs in a bowl now.

"What are you doing Baek?" Baekhyun glanced at Chanyeol smiling before he turned around, looking for something again.

"You know, you just can ask me when you need something."

"No, just sit down." Chanyeol chuckled as he sat down a chair, glancing how Baekhyun grabbed the flour smiling as he put it into the shovel.

"You're really the only prince who cooks by himself." Chanyeol said, glancing at Baekhyun's back, adoring how cute he was while stirring the batter.

"It's just pancakes and I don't like people treating me like I'm something better, you know that Chan."

"Ya, I do." Indeed Chanyeol did. Every time when one of his servants wanted to help Baekhyun he always denied, saying that they should treat him like one of their friends.

He was just a person with an immense, bright heart, treating everyone like they're his family. 
That's what he loved on Baekhyun the most.

His heart.

"Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter