Snowflakes

The blue in your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Snowflakes

 

Flashback 
5 years ago

Snowflakes were falling on the green grass, wrapping it into a ravishing looking like white silk. But something more beautiful caught Chanyeol's eyes.

The boy with the ocean blue eyes and coal-black hair. The boy he was looking at since a week.

No, Chanyeol wasn't a stalker but he just couldn't take his eyes off of this angelic eyes, which seemed like to burn into his head with the time making Chanyeol all fuzzy inside and dazzle with happiness.

It was doing something with him, even if he didn't look at Chanyeol once, his eyes seemed like to shine the life into Chanyeol, so that he couldn't stop staring at him. The beautiful contrast of his eyes and the snow surrounding him looked like he just came out of a fairy tale. He looked so unreal, so stunning.

Like an angel. A beautiful, memorizing angel. 
And indeed he was one, he was an angel for Chanyeol, from the outside and from the inside, as he discovered later on.

 

4 years ago

It was Christmas again, Chanyeol's favorite month December. He smiled widely, knowing what it meant as he ran to his balcony, glancing at the in white wrapped ground, looking for the angel-like looking boy, who just came back with his family to make vacations at the castle next to them. Actually the castle was a part of their own castle but his uncle bought it from his father, the king, and turned the part of it into his own castle.

Chanyeol discovered that the family of the boy were old friends with his uncle and his aunt and he also discovered that his name was Baekhyun.

Aka the prince of China. The one who was still appearing in his dreams since 1 year when he saw him for the first time. His beautiful blue shining eyes were still burned, deep into his head as he couldn't stop dreaming of the beauty the boy was.

Chanyeol saw the boy staring at the sky as snowflakes fell into his cheeks and smiled lightly. He was still angelic. Still beautiful, still breathtaking. Chanyeol sat down the chair on his balcony mustering how the boy wrapped his white coat harder on his shoulders before he looked up again, completely ignoring how the snowflakes left a wet spot on his beautiful face.

Suddenly he closed his beautiful eyes as he seemed like to breathe in the cold air. Chanyeol watched in curiosity how the boy opened his eyes again after a moment of silence, shoved his hand to the air and left snowflakes fell on them as he smiled lightly, making Chanyeol all fuzzy inside.

He noticed how his heart suddenly began to thump louder, as if it could explode out of his chest. 

In his 16 years, he was never so happy tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter