First and Last

The blue in your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First and Last

Chanyeol could feel how the cold air wrapped his body as sweat floated it when he opened his eyes with a loud yelp, staring at the darkness in front of him. "Baekhyun"

He touched his forehead in frustration, running his hand through his brown hair as he tried to control his hard breath.

Baekhyun.

The love of his life was really going to marry someone else? -- not even a stranger, his twin brother.

He breathed out heavily, laying down as he stared at the ceiling, thinking about the last day. I finally confessed and Baekhyun even returned my feelings .. everything seemed so perfect.

But 'perfect' didn't exist in Chanyeol's dictionary. Something bad always followed after happy moments, he was already used to it but this was something different.

Something immense and he had the feeling that his heart was just pulled out of his chest, that it was given to someone else.

- Someone who wasn't him. Someone who could never love him as much as Chanyeol did.

"Baekhyun" He whispered, closing his eyes as he thought about his beautiful, shiny blue eyes. Those pink, kissable lips, his cute nose, his soft black hair and his porcelain-like skin.

Perfect.

The definition of perfection. The boy of his dreams.

He thought they would be fated. Fated to end up together with a dazzling future but why Jongin? Why this , who will treat the love of his life like trash?

No. Chanyeol won't allow it to happen.

He'll protect the love of his life with everything he has, and if it meant to be banned from the family.

Who needs the throne when you have found the love of your life? The source of your happiness.

He let out a heavy sigh before suddenly hearing a knock on his bedroom door, yelping quietly. Who would knock on his door at 1 am?

Chanyeol frowned his eyebrows, glancing at door in confusion as he stood up slowly, moving his way through the darkness to his immense room door, opening it carefully.

A tear-stained Baekhyun was standing in front of him, looking at Chanyeol with red, puffy eyes, his black hair was messily falling into his beautiful face as he played with his hands nervously.

Chanyeol could immediately feel how his heart began to hurt at Baekhyun's sight. He looked sad, like he tried to cry himself to sleep and it made Chanyeol sad as well.

Who would want to see their love of their life suffering that much?

"Baek?" He whispered, pulling his skinny wrist as he shoved him in his room before opening the dim light of his night lamp.

He still had to be carefully, so no one would notice Baekhyun's presence.

Baekhyun stayed mute as he sat down Chanyeol's king-sized bed, staring at the floor as he bit his lip, fighting with the tears.

Chanyeol noticed it, how hard he was trying to control the tears running down his face and it broke his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter