Worries

The blue in your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Worries

Chanyeol loved the taste of Baekhyun's lips. The taste of strawberry mixed with another unique one, which he couldn't clarify certainly.

How they brushed against his own, slowly moving with the rhythm as his whole body flamed a hot fire inside of him, burning his insides and leaving him breathless.

-- He loved the feeling, no he was addicted to it. Addicted to the point where he couldn't live a day without connecting their lips. 
 

And again,

He was sticking on Baekhyun's lips, moving his tongue into his wet cavern as something salty was touching his tongue lightly.

Baekhyun was crying and Chanyeol could feel it. He could feel how his heart hurt, like someone stabbed a thousand of knives in his heart. How it blew out the pleasure inside of his body and replaced it to sadness. 

He moved away from the soft lips, glancing at the love of his life, who had his eyes closed tightly as tears were covering his face.

"Baekhyun?" Baekhyun didn't react but bit his lips slightly.

"Baby?" Chanyeol touched Baekhyun's soft skin, moving his fingers up and down on his cheeks, adoring the beauty which was Byun Baekhyun.

Even in his worst times he was the most beautiful human being Chanyeol ever got to see.

Baekhyun was beautiful in every second of Chanyeol's life and his beauty had no ending. -for Chanyeol.

"Chan, what will happen today? I mean with Jongin and my parents-"

"Nothing baby. They'll just talk okay? And I'll be there too,"

Baekhyun nodded lightly, looking up at Chanyeol who was smiling down at him, still his soft cheeks.

A moment of silence surrounded the room for a few minutes, only their eyes locked deeply. Their bodies full of emotions and hearts thumping quickly against their chest.

They loved the feeling, if only..

 

If only they could keep this feeling for the rest of their life.

Baekhyun smiled lightly, pressing his body against Chanyeol's strong chest as his manly scent was surrounding him. It was addicting and Baekhyun wanted to be surrounded by this smell every second of his life.

This feeling when their bodies were touching. Electric shocks covering their bodies in pure pleasure and love. Butterflies surrounding their insides and sparkles running through their bodies while their heads were playing crazy. 
 

It was love, and it would be love forever. Baekhyun was sure about it. He could never love someone else, never touch someone else and feel this mess of emotions. He could never feel like he felt with Chanyeol.

"Channie, I love you."

Chanyeol's heart thumped faster, goosebumps covering his body as he stared into Baekhyun's blue eyes. 

"I love you more." Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol, staring into his eyes deeply before tip toeing and giving a peck on Chanyeol's soft lips.

The taller grinned at the move as a hot red was coloring Baekhyun's cheeks.

"Stop grinning, dumb giant." Baekhyun pouted, pushing him on the shoulder softly, wherefore the taller grinned even wider.

"I hate you," Chanyeol chuckled, leaning in to kiss Baekhyun's pout away.

"You're embarrassing me." The taller chuckled again, wrapping his strong arms around Baekhyun's tiny waist.

"You're so cute." Chanyeol whispered, holding Baekhyun's face with his strong hands as he stared deeply into the blue of his eyes.

"I-I'm not," Baekhyun prevent himself from looking at Chanyeol's eyes as his face was now covered in red.

Chanyeol just smiled, adoring Baekhyun's blushing face and his breathtaking aura. His presence was pure heaven for Chanyeol, his scent a drug he was addicted for and his touch.. everything he needed in life.

And nothing could replace it, certainly not a throne. All he ever wanted was this petite boy in front of him. It was all he ever desired.

"What are you thinking about, Channie?"

Chanyeol woke up from his thought, staring at Baekhyun who was looking at him with his beautiful eyes.

"Just about how much I love you." Baekhyun smiled, hiding his face in Chanyeol's strong chest. "Chessyeol." 

***

Baekhyun was beautiful in all seconds of Chanyeol's life.

The first time when they met, the first time when he got a glimpse of his stunning beauty and his dazzling personality.

Everything on Baekhyun was just perfection and Chanyeol was that selfish to want all of him just for himself.

But unfortunately that was not how life was playing. How fate wasn't playing how Chanyeol wanted it to be. Since the first time he laid his eyes on the beauty which was named Baekhyun, he thought he is my fate.

Being princes of two different countries, which meant being able to marry each other sounded to perfect, and then also their families were friends. Everything seemed too perfect, but perfect doesn't exist.

- not in Chanyeol's case.

And the lucky one who was able to marry this beautiful, breathtaking person was his brother, not Chanyeol.

Chanyeol stared out of the window where the rain was soaking their garden, destroying all attempts of a snowy Christmas.

2 days were left until Christmas and there were still no signs of snow. It was just dark and foggy, exactly like their situation at the castle.

His brother didn't talk with him since days, not even spare him a glance. Something was weird. Jongin would use every attempt to make Chanyeol feel awful, to feel superior.

But why not now? Not, when he will marry the person Chanyeol loves?

Chanyeol shook his head heavily. No. He won't marry Baekhyun.

I'll be the only one who will marry him, who can hold his tiny, soft hands and kiss him as the snow is falling on our heads, soaking us in white.

He smiled, imagining his idea of the perfect marriage with Baekhyun. On a snowy day, Baekhyun wearing white. Perfect.

Chanyeol sighed, getting interrupted as his baby brother tipped his broad shoulder.

"You scared me," Luhan smirked lightly before letting himself fall beside Chanyeol, also looking out of the window.

"I'm sorry hyung," Chanyeol took a smile glance on his brother before looking back at the garden again.

"Nah, it's okay."

"I mean the thing with Baekhyun," His smile immediately drifted from his lips as he stared at the floor.

"Oh,"

"But the thing is hyung.. Jongin is acting weird. I think, maybe-"

Chanyeol looked at Luhan as he stopped talking biting his lips nervously. 
What? Maybe what?

"What Luhan?"

"Maybe there is more behind it than jealousness. To be honest, I don't think that it's a try to make you jealous."

Chanyeol frowned his eyebrows in confusion, glancing at his brother with wide eyes.
"What do you mean Luhan?"

"I don't understand this all myself but you should maybe talk to him."

A lot of thoughts were suddenly surrounding his head. Talk? If I didn't try already. He chuckled in disbelief before looking out of the window again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter