Chapter 2

My teen crush on you

 

Jaejoong couldn’t stop talking about Changmin. He was talking about Changmin this and Changmin that. For him he was perfect. Not only because Changmin was a perfect human being in every aspect: good friend, good grades, good at sports, humble and nice, but his charm was luring Jae towards him. His mismatched eyes as he laughed, and his wide grin, when he teases Kyu over something. His evil side, which some thought wasn’t nice, was cute for Jaejoong. He wanted to know Min more, but was too shy to talk to him.

“Kim Jaejoong, could you answer me already?” The math teacher asked for nth time. Jaejoong was too focused on doodling hearts around letters M and C to realize he was called.

“Jae!” Ryeowook hissed and nudged his friend, who finally come back from cloud nine.

“Yes?!” Jaejoong stood up like an arrow.

“What were you doing?” The teacher asked, making Jaejoong blush embarrassed. Everyone was staring at him, including Changmin.

“I was taking notes.” Jaejoong lied.

“It’s taken all your attention to write, that you didn’t heard I called you towards the board?” The class snickered, making Jaejoong blush even harder. “Don’t lie to me that you were taking notes. You should pay attention more, you aren’t so bright in math aspect. Now sit and focus on class.” The teacher reprimanded and Jaejoong sat down. He glanced at Ryeowook, who grinned at him, then at Changmin who was holding his laugher. Something painful pricked Jaejoong’s heart. He didn’t like that Min laughed at him.

 

After that Jaejoong was grumpy for a few days. Ryeowook wondered what happen, but didn’t push his best friend. He knew Jae would tell him what was going on, they hide nothing between each other. Or more like Jaejoong don’t hide anything from him- Ryeowook thought as he glanced at Kyuhyun who was scratching his nose, confused over some English words.

Cute.’ Ryeowook thought then looked down at the folder paper that Jaejoong slide towards him. He took it and unfold, reading the content;

Changmin doesn’t like me. – Ryeowook looked confused at his best friend, scribbled down the reply and handed him the paper, it’s how their conversation started;

- Why? He doesn’t look like he hates anyone.

-He laughed at me that day in math class.

-Jae, it was almost a week ago.

-So? I can’t forget it.

-You should, because everyone laughed at you.

-You didn’t. - Jaejoong frowned his brows, looking at his friend for a second.

-I was holding back. I know, how can you be sensitive of something like that.

-I’m still sure he hates me. – Jae pouted and Ryeowook couldn’t not feel sorry for his idiot friend.

-Look, I’m sure he laughed because he thought you are cute. - Ryeowook tried to cheer up his  friend.

-Don’t lie to me.

-I’m not. You said so, Changmin is too nice and friendly. He is good looking I must admit, but it’s not comparable to his good nature. You said you saw him helping the old granny with the groceries the other day. - Ryeowook wrote down and Jaejoong reading about his crush’s good nature, couldn’t not smile. He felt like he choose a good person to love.

-He sure is nice right? If you would see him, he was all nice and friendly towards her. He didn’t complain and ever refused when she tried to give him money. Changmin sure is the best man on the planet. His mismatched eyes while he smiles or how he clap his hands cutely while he is amused.

-He is a man everyone dream to date. He is so great, even in athletic aspect. - Ryeowook tried to distract his friend from pessimist thoughts. He hates when Jaejoong is sad, it breaks his heart.

-You saw him in the gym clothes?

-Yeah, he was so muscular and how good he plays. He scored most of the points. If he was only one, I’m sure he would still win alone. - Ryeowook gushed. He knew that once he talks about how good Jae’s crush is, the other’s mood would be up. He himself didn’t feel Min was such a great man, but he needed to cheer Jae. He, himself thought that Changmin wouldn’t score as much, if not thanks to his best friend Kyuhyun, who threw balls towards him all the time.

-That’s why I fell in love with him…

They didn’t realize how the English teacher went towards them, then snatched the note. Jaejoong and Ryeowook looked horrified as she looked up at the paper.

What we have here? – She said and started reading their conversation aloud. The whole class went silent as the teacher says each sentence aloud. Jaejoong felt like he will die in a second. Ryeowook was white as a board. He just boosted his friend and revealing his crush towards Changmin. He should be smarter than that and knew that you should focus on the lesson, because their Englsih teacher was very strict.

Jaejoong wanted to cry. Changmin will know in a second that he loves him and it will creep him up. He planned to, eventually, in far, very far, far future befriend him and then slowly make Min fell in love with him. But now, everything was in vain as the teacher read that paper.

Jaejoong feared to look up at Changmin. He feared to see disgust on his face. He liked to look at Changmin from far, but now he can’t do it anymore. Even that would be inappropriate.

When the teacher said aloud the last sentence, how Jae loves Min, he couldn’t bear it and ran towards the door.

“Jae, wait a minute!” Yunho stood up after him and ran towards Jae, who quickly opened the door and shut it. Before Yunho could stop his body, his face was hit by the slammed door, he fell and lose consciousness.

 

 

 

A/n: If you think of this story as something interesting and bit funny, please comment, I would appreciate it greatly!!!