Chapter 6

My teen crush on you

 

 

Kyuhyun protested when Ryeowook stopped him from entering the infirmary. It was already the end of P.E. class and he insisted to see his best friend. He wondered why Ryeowook didn’t want to go see Jaejoong. They were best friends. He thought Ryeowook wouldn’t like Jae staying with Min all alone. Kyuhyun didn’t want to see Ryeowook sad, because of worry. He thought he liked Changmin and leaving Min with Jae could only make both of them closer, while leaving Wook behind.

“Let’s go see them.” Kyu said and he tried to open the door, but Ryeowook’s hand stopped him.

“Let them be.” Ryeowook tried to pull Kyuhyun away from the door.

“Why you want me not to interrupt them so much?”

“And why you want to interrupt them so much? Let go.” Wook said and pulled Kyu’s arm.

“We need to make sure Jaejoong is ok.” Kyuhyun tried to reason out, but Ryeowook rolled eyes on him.

“Later, I’m sure Changmin is taking good care of Jae.” Ryeowook said as he tried to pull Kyu away from the infirmary’s door. It was actually hard task to do so.

“Aren’t you scared of leaving them alone?”

“Alone? No, stop blabbing and let’s go grab something to eat together.” Once the food was mentioned and Ryeowook’s company while eating, Kyuhyun couldn’t resist more and get himself be dragged by Wook. He didn’t missed how Ryeowook’s arm slipped from his and the shorter male held his hand. It was warm. It made his heart feel fuzzy.

 

 

When Changmin opened the window the wind immediately went inside. The white curtains flew a little bit. He turned around only to see that Jaejoong closed his eyes, enjoying the wind on his face. The sun shone on his face and Changmin actually saw the glow radiating from Jaejoong’s face. His long dark eyelashes rested on his smooth cheeks. Corners of Jaejoong’s dark pink lips went upward creating contended smile.

“Beautiful.” Changmin said fixated on Jaejoong.

“What?” Jaejoong immediately opened his eyes only to feel his heart stop beating at the way Changmin was looking at him.

Changmin shook his head and bite his lip a bit shy suddenly as he went closer to Jaejoong. His eyes only for a second left Jaejoong, but once they were gazing at Jae again, they were more intense. Jaejoong catch his breath. He never dreamed Min would look at him like that, as if, almost as if…

Jaejoong froze on the spot once Changmin started walking towards him.

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook smiled at eating Kyuhyun. He never thought he would think of other human as adorable. But once he met Kyuhyun everything changed. Kyuhyun tried to act tough but Ryeowook could only see his soft side.

“You are not eating?” Kyuhyun asked with full mouth.

“I’m watching you eat.” Ryoewook chuckled then laughed when Kyuhyun blushed and started to choke on his food. The choking didn’t want to stop and Ryeowook rushed to the other with concerned face. He sat next to Kyuhyun who swallowed hard the food and sipped the juice Ryeowook handed him.

“There there, all better.” Ryeowook patted and Kyuhyun’s back, who slowly come back from the horror.

“Thank you.” Kyuhyun whizzed then drank down the rest of the juice. He calmed down from the choking. Ryeowook didn’t budge from his place that were really close to Kyuhyun. He still the other’s back, making Kyuhyun blush even more. He saw how Kyuhyun looked down with huge eyes, probably thinking of all things.

“I’m kind of ok now.” Kyuhyun mumbled as he looked up at Ryeowook, who smiled at him teasingly:

“I know.” Ryeowook smiled, then blushed, when he realized that his face was really close to Kyuhyun’s. He wanted to turn around, probably run away, but his body froze, once the tables turned.

Kyuhyun’s mind went blank, once he noticed pink on Ryeowook’s cheeks. He reached his hand and touched one of the cheek to see if it was warm. And it was. The warmth even spread, making his heart feel it inside.

“Is your hand ok?” Ryeowook asked once he lay his hand on Kyuhyun’s. Just now Kyu realized it was the hand that he previously used to snap the pen. Ryeowook didn’t forget. Actually Ryeowook always worried about that hand, but was too shy to ask.

“I’m perfectly fine. I don’t even had a bruise.” Kyuhyun told his quickly. He wanted to slip his hand from Ryeowook’s cheek and hand, but Ryeowook stopped him. The shorter male smiled relieved at him:

“I’m glad.” He mumbled and moved his face. His lips brushed Kyuhyun’s hand and he kissed it lightly. Whole world stopped for Kyuhyun at the exact moment and come back in full force once Ryeowook looked at him shyly with flushed cheeks and shining eyes. And Kyuhyun didn’t need to see stars again, because there were inside Ryeowook’s eyes. He didn’t need to ask what that expression mean, because he felt like he knows the answers to all. He could only smile with exact same stars inside his eyes that Ryeowook poses.

 

 

 

Jaejoong thought his heart would strike and stop beating once Changmin sat on the stool even closer as before. He put Jaejoong’s leg on his thigh as he leaned closer.

“Only your ankle hurt?” Changmin asked and Jaejoong could swear he heart a bit husky tone in that voice. He blinked few times, trying to process why Changmin was looking at him liked that and why he had his hands on Jaejoong’s knee.

“I’m..umm…yes.” Jaejoong blurred out. His cheeks get super red once Changmin stood up again and lay his leg on the stool again. Changmin’s upper body leaned down and Jaejoong looked up, wondering if his neck can shriek into his body. Changmin’s stare was intense. He looked as if he was wondering about something, thinking deeply about things only he knew about.

“Why is that I can’t stop looking at you?” Changmin deadpanned the question, making Jaejoong choke on air, stunned. His heart hammered inside his chest. He looked down once Changmin moved his head, looking at Jaejoon’gs face, examining it.

“W-Wha-What you mean b-by it?” Jaejoong stuttered as he nibbled his lower lip. He heard Changmin’s hiss.

“Why I always look at you, need to talk to you, spend time with you?” Changmin asked, but more himself that Jaejoong. The other male looked up at Min with frowned brows.

“Maybe because you are nice?” Jaejoong replied him. He suddenly felt sad. His mind thought that maybe Changmin is actually forcing himself to spend time with him.

“I’m not nice.” Changmin, angrily, looked down at Jaejoong. “I never was nice. I can be rude and get angry. I can snap easily but I can calm down in a moment too. But with you. I never feel it before. No one messed me as much as you. After I read that conversation you had with Ryeowook and after I knew you better. When you told me to be friends, I wanted to pull you towards me and scream at you that friends are too lukewarm. I wanted to hug you and mess you I wanted to..” Changmin cut his words once he realized he almost said too much. He blushed, looking at stunned, red faced Jaejoong. Jae’s gaped shocked face was so inviting. He could lean down a bit and...

“Maybe you want to be best friends?” Jaejoong asked stupidly. He couldn’t possible image that his one-sided love could turn into something else. It was impossible, surreal. Changmin was too good, too perfect for him.

“Goodammit!” Changmin cursed furious and grabbed Jaejoong’s neck, then pull him into harsh kiss. Jaejoong gasped shocked then melted once Changmin swept his tongue inside his mouth. They eventually stopped kissing only to realize that Changmin was on top of Jaejoong on the bed. Both panted and catch their breathes. They had  equal flushed cheeks and sparkling eyes. Their gaze locked with each other.

“Don’t even talk about being friends or best friends with me.” Changmin warned Jaejoong, who wondered if that topic would bring up angry Changmin and kissing, he don’t mind mentioning it again.  

“Then what are we?” Jaejoong asked from under Changmin. They didn’t move, still catching their breathes and rest of sanity.

“I for sure don’t want to be friends. I want something more, but it’s not best friends. You make me feel something and I need to know what it is. Only way to find out is to stay close to you, the closer the better.” Changmin said and Jaejoong couldn’t stop a huge smile to spread on his face. He threw his arms around Changmin’s neck. He felt embarrassed for doing so, but knowing Changmin was equally nervous make his relax a bit. He pulled a bit puzzled Changmin closer towards himself, so they noses brushed. Jae bite his lip and his eyes twinkle with mischief when he saw how Changmin’s eyes turned darker, looking at his lips.

It was Jaejoong time to make Changmin suffer, from all one- sided feelings. But don’t worry, he is not that cruel. Not at all… His own feeling are burning inside him and he can free them finally. He will make sure that Changmin will figure out that he loves Jaejoong in exactly few hours from now. 

 

The End