Chapter 4

My teen crush on you

A/N: Thank you for the feedback ^^

 

Kyuhyun didn’t know if he should be happy over the new outcome or not. Changmin become more friendly with Jaejoong and Ryeowook. They had teamed with them in the biology project and they had to sit at the same table. Kyu couldn’t shake his irritation, when Ryeowook would focus his all attention at Changmin as they discussed something. He wrote down some notes from the book and glanced at his best friend. Changmin smiled at Ryeowook. It made the pencil that Kyuhyun held, snap in half in his hold, dirting his hand with the ink.

“What have you done?!” Ryeowook yelled and grabbed Kyuhyun’s wrist. He pulled him up from his seat and dragged Kyuhyun to the bathroom, leaving Changmin and Jaejoong alone.

“I didn’t know Kyuhyun was so strong to actually snap a pen in his hand.”

“Something must have irked him.” Changmin said as he eyed Jaejoong. His gaze went from Jae’s doe eyes to plump reddish lips. Up, so close, Jaejoong was really pretty, Changmin thought.

 

 

Ryeowook pulled Kyuhyun’s dirty hand towards the sink once they reached the bathroom.

“You didn’t injure yourself?” Ryeowook asked, concerned, as he washes off the ink. Kyuhyun looked mesmerized by Ryeowook’s concern. He noticed how their hands match together. And how warm Ryeowook’s hands were.

“I’m fine.”

“You are a freak to snap a pen in your hand. You are freaking strong.” Ryeowook scrubbed the ink, but it didn’t completely come off.

“I only have strong grip.”

“You would choke me with only one hand.” Ryeowook joked as he applied more soap on Kyuhyun’s hand, to scrub the ink further.

“I would never put a hand on you or anyone.” Kyuhyun said dead serious. Ryeowook stopped washing his hand and looked at him. Just now, they realized how close they were to each other. Their arms were touching as Kyuhyun’s face hover over Ryeowook’s.

“I believe you. You are like huge puppy.” Ryeowook deadpanned, making Kyu frown. Ryeowook stopped washing Kyu’s hand.

“Puppy?”

“Yeah, so strong, yet with a soft side.” Ryeowook said and patted Kyuhyun’s hand with a soft smile. Kyuhyun frowned at the action.

”I’m not puppy!” He refused to believe Ryeowook compared him to a dog. He rinsed his hands and dried them on the paper towel.

“And so fierce.” Ryeowook laughed as he, too, dried his hand.

Kyuhyun glared at him, but Ryeowook wasn’t scared. He tiptoed towards Kyuhyun and patted his head.

“Good boy!” Ryeowook joked. Something irked inside Kyuhyun and he snapped. He grabbed Ryeowook’s hand, who looked surprised for a second, then laughed as Kyuhyun pushed them both towards the bathroom wall. A small thud was heard as Ryeowook’s back hit the tiled wall.

“Don’t treat me like a dog.” Kyuhyun growled, baring his teeth angrily at Ryeowook who just grinned wickedly at him. He was completely unfazed by Kyuhyun’s behavior. He thought it was only an act. As well as Kyuhyun’s eyes shone beautifully when he was angry.

“But you act like a dog.” Ryeowook commented and pulled his body away from the wall with all his might. His face inched towards Kyuhyun’s face. The taller boy froze on the spot. Their eyes met for a second, then Ryeowook tilted his head.  Before Kyu could react, Ryeowook  reached Kyu’s shoulder and bite him hard, yet playfully, making Kyuhyun wince and jump away from him.

“What the was that?” Kyuhyun yelled, bright red as he held his hand over the bite mark. His heart was beating in his chest so wildly.

“Marking territory.” Ryeowook said and before Kyuhyun could process what he means, Ryeowook went back to the classroom.

 

 

When Ryeowook come back with a smile and Kyuhyun with frowned brows, Jaejoong knew something must happen. He knew Ryeowook all these years and acknowledge that Ryeowook have a bit of sadist tendency towards things he liked. The dog that Ryeowook have at home, was so squished and petted that now move a huge circle away from Ryeowook. But to think that Ryeowook find something to like in another person was new. He wasn’t a dating type.

“Something happen?” Jaejoong asked and noticed a flash of embarrassment in Kyuhyun’s eyes, as well as Ryeowook’s grin went bigger.

“Nothing. I just tried to tame a dog.” Ryeowook replied, his friend and turn towards Changmin, resuming their previous task. Kyuhyun tsyked annoyed.

If Kyuhyun wasn’t so into Ryeowook, he would notice that Changmin’s eyes were diverted towards Jaejoong, who was scribbling some things on paper.

“Need some help?” Changmin asked suddenly, too near Jaejoong. It made Jaejoong jump in his seat and the pencil he was holding to fall from his grip.

“I.. I’m managing.” Jaejoong stuttered, moving his head side way, not completely looking at Changmin. He pushed his chair and bend on it in half, to pick the pencil that fell. The waistband of his pants moved lower, reveling his red underwear and the upper part of his . Changmin seeing that gulped as cheeks heated up. He moved his face up, but eyes betrayed him and he sideways looked at the reveled skin. That image made his heart a bit faster and he shifted, suddenly uncomfortable.

“Gotcha!” Jaejoong chirped as he catches the pen and sat normally. Changmin looked away, catching Ryeowook’s gaze on him. Jaejoong noticed snickered Ryeowook, who saw how Changmin looked at Jae. Jaejoong looked puzzled at his friend, then at Changmin who looked everywhere but not at him.

“Something happen?” Jaejoong asked, making Ryeowook laugh harder and Changmin to blush stronger.

“Nothing Jae, nothing.” Ryeowook smiled, amused and happy. He was happy that Jaejoong’s one-sided love was slowly not so one-sided. He wished for his best friend's happiness.