Chapter Five

My Brother was my Boyfriend [Sequel]

 

Chapter Five : Interaction

_________________

 

L.Joe sped down the streets to your school. You wanted your skateboard back. You didn't know who had it or where in the world it is but all you know was that by hook or by crook you will get it back. L.Joe knew how much that one skateboard meant to you. Once the L.Joe parked his motorcycle by the school, as usual, girls would gather around him. It was not everyday that he would drop by the school. You jumped off L.Joe's motorcycle and ran inside without a word, with that unknown skateboard in your hand. L.Joe sighed as he watched you stomp into the school. 

 

*There goes my morning kiss. I'm never going to forgive who ever took her skateboard.*

 

L.Joe gave a small bow to the girls and went off to Teen Top's place. You ran straight to your classroom and scanned through it. You looked to the right and to the left. There was no sign of your skateboard anywhere. Then a classmate of yours approached you. 

"What's wrong?" He asked. 

"Have you seen my skateboard?" You eagerly said. 

He raised a brow and pointed to the one you were holding, "Isn't that yours?" 

"I have no idea whose skateboard is this." You frowned and continued to look around the class. Then you heard that awfully familiar laughter. You turned back and looked at JungHae and EunYoung along with a few more of your classmates gathered at the back of the classroom. They were looking at you and laughing at the same time. 

You took a big gulp and clenched your fist. 

"Did you take it?" You didn't want to sound harsh. To you, they were still your friends. 

JungHae and EunYoung looked at each other and then looked around ignoring your question.

"YAH! I'm talking to you!" You pointed to them. Everyone 'Ooo'-ed at your reaction. 

Your eyes were piercing and your muscles were tensed. 

"Aww..Did you lost your precious skateboard? The skateboard that your crush bought for you?" EunYoung smirked.

Your breathing became heavy as they were having their smirks plastered on their face. 

"Look. I don't care if you hate me but at least know your limits." You glared. 

"Haven't changed a bit i see. Still the same old hot headed crazy ." JungHae said in amusement.

 

Your eyes widened. JungHae never used that word before. True she had an attitude but she never swore or used those types of words. The only 'bad' word she used was 'damn'. The bell then rang. Everyone just watched the scene as the bell continued to ring. After the ring, the door opened everyone scattered back to their seats, all except for you. Everyone was expecting Mr. Ng to walk in but then it was just a classmate; Zelo. 

"SeonSaengNim...I'm So-" He bowed his head slightly but then realized that the teacher had not entered yet, "Oh." 

Everyone return to their relaxed postures and groaned at the false alarm. Zelo scratched his head and bowed his head to the class. Zelo walked in and then noticed that you were still standing at the front of the class. Neither you or JungHae had looked away. Zelo looked at you then JungHae then to the skateboard in your hands then he brightened.

"MY SKATEBOARD!" He squealed.

 

Everyone turned their attention to Zelo even you. You gave Zelo a look then looked at his hands. Your eyes widened as you realized that skateboard was yours. Your eyes met his. Zelo's eyes were innocent but yours were in flames. Zelo flinched at how scary you looked.

"You, Giant! Why is my skateboard with you?! Huh?!" You yelled.   

"I-I-I..Y-you..yesterd-day." He stuttered. 

"Speak up!" You frowned. 

 

But then Mr. Ng walked into the class; not pleased with what he was seeing. He stood by the door and tapped his foot. 

"Ms Cha ~~~~~~. Follow me now." Mr. Ng gave you a stern look. 

The class started to murmured. "Silent reading. EVERYONE. JunHong return to your seat."

 You huffed in annoyance. Zelo looked at you with apologetic eyes. You dragged yourself out of the classroom and tailed Mr. Ng. Zelo scratched his head and looked at you walking away. 

 

"Awesome job JunHong!" The troublemaker of the class clapped and the class cheered. Zelo felt guilt build inside him. 

 

*Do they hate her that much? I should tell what exactly happened.* 

 

Zelo looked back to the door then he made his mind. He ran after you and Mr. Ng. 

"SeonSaengNim! SeonSaengNim!" Zelo yelled across the hallway as you were on your knees outside the teacher's room with your hands up high. Mr. Ng came to a halt and looked at Zelo. You gave him the 'what-in-the-world-are-you-trying-to-do' look. Zelo looked at you then looked at Mr. Ng with determination. 

"She did nothing wrong! Punish me instead!" Zelo confessed. 

"And what did you do wrong Mr Choi?" Mr. Ng raised a brow. 

Zelo bit on his lower lip. "Ah! I stole her skateboard!" Zelo shoved the skateboard to Mr. Ng. 

He looked at Zelo then shook his head, "Stealing is bad JunHong. In position and recover when until i tell you to." 

Zelo nodded his head in a quick manner and happily went to the position you were in. 

"~~~~~ you may recover. Let's return to class." Mr. Ng ordered and he was about to walk back to class.

"I need to use the washroom!" You blurted out. Mr. Ng nodded his head before leaving. 

You placed your hands down and looked at Zelo who was smiling like an idiot. You just stared at him in confusion. 

"Why would you do that?" You whispered. 

Zelo still smiling turned to you, "Do what?" 

"Do you like being punished?" You raised a brow. 

"No. I just felt guilty. Besides i took your skateboard." Zelo bit his lower lip and looked down. 

You saw your skateboard beside him and his skateboard beside you. 

"Did you really stole it?" You wanted to double confirm. 

"Well, accidentally. We switched accidentally switched our skates when we were in class." Zelo explained. 

"Oh." You sat there for a while, "Sorry. For yelling at you."

"It's nothing. But you really are scary back there." Zelo chuckled a little. 

You started to relax a little. You needed to be back in class but you would rather stay there with someone who would actually talk to you then being in a class full of people who would ignore you. 

 

"Aren't you going back to class?" 

You looked at him and shook your head, "I'd rather not." 

"Why?" Zelo looked at you. 

"Just because..." You sighed. 

The silence filled the air again. "Oh! I still didn't get your name." You looked at him. 

"Ah. Right. Its Choi JunHong but I'll let you call me Zelo." 

"Zelo? What's that?"

"The name my close friends used to call me." Zelo smiled.

"Zelo. Hmm. Cool." You beamed.

Zelo felt his heart race as he saw your smile for the first time. He froze there.

"Hey. What's wrong? You saw ghost?" You looked behind you but nothing was there, "Yah." You slapped his shoulder a little too hard. 

"Ouch." He winced. 

You rubbed the area you hit him and apologized.

"I'm ~~~~ by the way." You smiled again. 

"I know."   

 

RIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG~

 

"Whoops, I better get to class. Or would you want me to stay with you?" You looked at him.

*I want to get to know you more.*  "I'm good. Now go before any teacher catches you." Zelo shooed you. 

You took your skateboard and placed his beside him. You ran down the hall way and waved to him while your at it. Zelo watched you as you disappeared at the corner. 

 

*Why am i so attracted to you*

 

____________________________

 

Short update. Hahaha~ I ditched school today :P