Chapter Two

My Brother was my Boyfriend [Sequel]

 

Chapter Two : First Day of School

__________________

 

*Urgh first day of school*  You groaned as you took your skateboard off its usual place.

"I'm off!" You yelled from the door.

"Take care ~~~~-ah! Have fun!" HongKi cried back. You were about to walk out of the house when you felt someone held on your arm and yanked you back. L.Joe gave you one last deep kiss before seeing you off. Your eyes widened and then L.Joe pulled away. You playfully hit his chest then checked if HongKi caught the two of you.

"Yah. You want HongKi oppa to lecture us again?!" You whispered in a firm manner.

L.Joe cupped your cheek and kissed you again, "I don't mind as long as i get my kiss every morning."

You blushed then softly pushed him away, "I'm going now. Bye."

"Want me to pick you up later?" L.Joe asked.

"No thanks. I'm good." You smiled and placed your skateboard on the pavement.

 

*Here goes*  You put on your red cap with a logo 'My way' in front of it and got into position. 

 

You skate off to the usual route but then this time you felt weird since you had no one to skate with. You were all alone without a friend. But then the thought of JungHae and EunYoung popped up in your mind. They were still in the same level and class as you were. A smiled grew on your face as you gave your skateboard another push to gain speed. Soon you could spot your school mates walking down the same path as you were. Most of them were with their friends and you were feeling a little awkward but you were determined in meeting EunYoung and JungHae in school. You skated to the gates and was about to stop when you collided with another person. You were tumbling backwards but the person held onto your waist. 

"I'm sorry." You heard him apologize. You looked at the person then your eyes widened as he was WAY taller than you were. 

"It's alright." You bowed back and picked up your skateboard before proceeding to walk into the school gates. 

 

*Must be a freshmen. But damn he's tall* You looked back at the guy.

 

Since it was the first day, everyone had to assemble in the school's auditorium first and as usual the principal would give the opening speech and school rules and then end with her favorite phrase.."Start well Start Right." You could hear the students groaning and whining as the principal made her speech. You were sitting in a random seat still trying to look for JungHae and EunYoung. You were searching high and low but tried you best to keep a low profile as you didn't want to be caught by any teacher for not listening to the principal. After much finding, you finally spotted a familiar face in the crowd you wanted to call out to them but then again, that would just be a crazy thing to do on a first day. You were anxiously waiting for the assembly to be over so you could sort of hop over to them and you would feel less awkward being the loner. 

"And with that i would like to finish off with this phrase 'Start well Start right'." The principal ended her speech and the students sighed in relief that her very 'short' speech was over and done with. Our discipline mister came up to the microphone and started to instruct the students to proceed to their classrooms and wait for their form teacher of the year. As the group of students walked out of the several doors found in the auditorium you were going against the flow of traffic trying to get to JungHae and EunYoung. 

"JungHae! EunYoung!" You called out when they were close enough but it seemed like they couldn't hear you as your voice wasn't as loud as the noise over one thousand students were making. You then decided to catch up with them when you're in class. This year, your class was on the last block since your in one of the graduating classes. It was on the third floor so you had to climb the stairs all the way up to the third floor.

*Stupid school has no elevators* You finally reached your classroom for the year and scanned through the class. Your classmates were all the same old ones from the previous year. You saw JungHae and EunYoung sitting at the back of the class two seats away from the back windows. You smiled to them but they seemed pre-occupied with other your other classmates to notice that you were there.

"Alright class." A teacher walked in and I hurriedly walked to a table in the middle nearest to the windows. The view was the neighborhood buildings surrounding the area and also the school's basketball court was just behind the block. You looked back at EunYoung and JungHae. They were still busy laughing at their jokes. You felt kind of left out but then the teacher caught back your attention.

 

"So welcome to class 4B1. I am your form teacher of the year and I will be looking forward to working with this class. Speaking of class. Everyone knows each other, am I right?" The teacher asked.

"Neh."  Half of the class responded. 

"Well then that's a good start. I don't think we will be needing any introduction..--" 

Knock Knock. The teacher was interrupted as everyone's gazed turned to the door. There stood the office worker of our school. The teacher walked out and the class resumed to their regular chatting and paper throwing. You were still trying to get their attention. You were very sure that your voice was loud enough for them to hear but they seem to not respond to it.

"Ok class settle down. It seems like there's a new student joining you this year." The teacher explained and then gesture to the door.  You looked at the door and just then the same guy that bumped you that morning walked in through that very door. 

 

*Oh that tall dude*  

 

Mumbling and Murmurs were heard throughout the class and the teacher yet again had to remind the class to remain quiet. Some girls giggled while some guys were starting to make fun of him. You frowned at how they were treating the new kid but then more than half of your brain was worried about your friends. The teacher then told the new kid to introduce himself. You weren't actually 100% listening. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Choi JunHong. Please take care of me." His voice squeaked out. 

"Alright. Mr Choi you may sit right there at the empty seat." The teacher pointed to the seat next to you. Zelo walked to the seat then he paused when he saw you. You weren't paying any attention at him but you were staring at the back at EunYoung and JungHae. Zelo followed your gaze then back at you. You sighed and turned back to the front looking sad. 

"Is something wrong?" The teacher asked.

"Uh? Nothing." Zelo quickly sat down at his seat. He took another glance at you; who was now laying down on the table, then to JungHae and EunYoung. 

"I hope you are able to cope with the new environment JunHong-ssi."

"Ah? Ah! Ye." Zelo nodded.

 

The day started off with the class rules and more lame as you wanted classes to end quickly so that you will finally be able to speak to them. During break time, you couldn't find them anywhere in school and after break time they just magically re-appear in class. You were seriously frustrated by the fact that you were still a loner even after half a day is gone. Soon the first day was coming to an end and you had already packed your bags, ready to chase after your best friends as soon as the bell rang. 

 

Ding Dong Ding Dong. There was an announcement being made through the school's system. 

 

Can Cha ~~~~~~ of class 4B1 please report at the dance studio immediately. Cha ~~~~~~ please report to the dance studio immediately. Thank You. 

 

"ARGH!!!" You groaned and slammed you hand on your table. Which caused Zelo to slightly jumped. 

You looked at Zelo and bowed your head slightly indicating that you were sorry. 

"Its okay." Zelo bowed back. After putting on your cap backwards you slumped your bag on your right shoulder and held on your skateboard on your other hand. 

"SeonSaengNim. I'm going now." You simply placed your hand up and walked out of the class without even properly greeting the teacher. 

"Ms Cha!" Your teacher called out but you were already on your way to the dance studio. 

Zelo watched as you walked off but he wasn’t looking at you in particular he was looking at your 'skateboard'.

 

*Her skateboard looks like mine* 

 

Zelo looked at his skateboard that was on the ground on his left. The skateboard you were holding and the skateboard Zelo was holding both had similar black colored on the top. He took the object and flipped it over. Zelo's eyes widened as he realized that he wasn't carrying his skateboard. The skateboard he was holding was silver and had some abstract art on it. The one you were holding just a few seconds ago had sort of a shadow of a cartoon bunny on it and the background color is a shade from grey to black. Zelo stood up and looked at the door. 

"Is something wrong Mr Choi?" The teacher asked as everyone looked at him. 

Without any words he took his bag and ran out of the room with YOUR skateboard. 

 

*That WAS my skateboard*

 

________________

 

How was it ^__^ 

I feel better coz i've just got some advice from someone i'm glad i met. 

How's you 2012 been? I hope everyone's doing well <3 

I'll try to update ASAP. Thank you :D