Chapter Eleven

My Brother was my Boyfriend [Sequel]

Chapter Eleven : The final strike - Stepping into the game

___________________________

 

You were struggling as you were being pulled into the toilet. You were being dragged by your elbows by two other girls each on your sides. You could not get a look at their faces, yet. You were kicking around and squirming. Then they threw you onto the wall beside the sink. Your back and your head was hit and you groaned at the impact. Your head started to spin as you heard someone snickering.  

"Well. Well. Well. Guess who decided to join us?"

That voice...

 

You looked up and saw JungHae standing there with a smirk on her face. EunYoung was kneeling on one knee in front of you. She gave you a disgusted look as she grabbed your face harshly. 

"You'll pay for getting me called to the principle's office." EunYoung snarled, "But too bad you're not smart enough to win us." 

 

Then she threw you to the side. You panicked and tried to get up. You looked around and saw two others with EunYoung and JungHae. It was SuLeun and HyeJun. You frowned a little. 

"So, EunYoung. You said that we'll get her position. When is that exactly?!" SuLeun hissed. 

"Patience. I have a plan that will get her...Expelled." EunYoung smirked. 

"Let's just get this over and done with." JungHae held her knuckle. 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" The crowd chanted as Zelo was being punched and kicked by MinHyun. Zelo was already badly bruised and he had a black eye. MinHyun punched Zelo in the stomach and Zelo bent over from the pain. MinHyun grabbed Zelo's back collar and pulled him up straight. 

"As expected, you're a weakling!" He spat in Zelo's face and slammed him against the wall. MinHyun grabbed Zelo's front collar this time. He stretched out his left arm and pointed to the girl's toilet. 

"See that door? It's where your precious girl is being beaten up like a pulp. I bet she can't even defend herself." 

Zelo's right eye was smaller than his left, he was breathing heavily and blood was visible on his lips. He was thinking about you, thinking of you being beaten up by those girls and he couldn't do anything about it. 

"You're weaker than a girl!" MinHyun laughed. 

Zelo clenched his fist tight and gathered all his strength to throw a punch at MinHyun directly at the face. MinHyun stumbled back and fell down. Zelo was like a zombie he turned to the girls toilet and stumbled his way towards it. He was about to reach the door when he was tackled down and MinHyun started to punch him real bad. 

"YOU DARE PUNCH ME! YOU PUNK!" 

 

MinHyun was about to throw another punch when he was held by his wrist. He looked back to see one pissed off guy standing there. MinHyun was about to yank away but then another held his shoulder on the opposite side. He turned to see another annoyed guy. 

"What the-" MinHyun was then pulled off Zelo and being slammed on the wall. Kikwang and Dongwoon firmly held him down as Yoseob help Zelo. MinHyun was spitting out strings of vulgar to the two as he was struggling to get free. 

 

"~~~~~....Help her..." Zelo whispered as he pointed to the girl's toilet. Yoseob turned back and exchanged glances with JunHyung.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

You were wincing in pain as EunYoung was slapping and punching hard. You had fought back using some of the defense skills that L.Joe and Jiyong taught you. It only made it worse. EunYoung was furious and you could see the anger in her. She was using all her strength to abuse you. 

JungHae was standing at the corner, when she realised that EunYoung was nearly killing you she stepped up.

"That's enough EunYoung! We only wanted to scare her!" JungHae was trying to pull EunYoung off you.

"Get off me! I need to kill this for what she has done to me!" She screamed and push JungHae away.

 

BANG! The door swung open.

"LET GO OF HER EUNYOUNG!" JunHyung shouted in rage. SuLeun and HyeJun who were just leaning against the sink straightened up and their jaws dropped. JungHae backed away but EunYoung was still in the same position. 

"I SAID LET GO OF HER!" JunHyung grabbed EunYoung's wrist and pulled her up.

"Ouch. Oppa that hurts~" She whined.

DooJoon grabbed JungHae while HyunSeung and Yoseob grabbed the other two before they could sneak off. JunHyung couldn't believe his ears.

"What?! it hurts?!" JunHyung roared, "If this hurts?! Then how do you think ~~~ feels right now?!" JunHyung squeezed her wrist tighter. 

 

"Where is she?!" Someone else shouted. L.Joe was panting hard. His eyes were as though he was ready to murder someone; his body was shaking from all the anger rushing in his body. Then his eyes landed on you, he trembled. You were in a critical condition. L.Joe gritted his teeth and glared at EunYoung. 

"YOU! I'm going to murder you for doing this to her!" L.Joe stomped towards EunYoung but then DooJoon held him back, "Let go off me! She's going to pay for what she's done to ~~~~!"

 

Even before L.Joe could reach EunYoung the discipline mistress, Ms Soo, came in. She was clearly not amused. Her eyes were piercing as she scanned the area and she was taken aback that Beast and L.Joe were present at that situation. 

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" She roared. 

You slightly flinched and then Zelo came stumbling in. The expression on Ms Soo immediately changed at the sight at Zelo. 

"JunHong-ah! What happened to you?" Her voice had a hint of concern on his face. Zelo just gave her a small smile. 

"Everyone follow me to the office now." 

 

Everyone went to the Head Of Discipline (HOD) room. The only ones that were having a little trouble were Kikwang and Dongwoon. They literally had to drag MinHyun all the way there. EunYoung was rebelling at first but then she gave up and followed along. L.Joe was supporting you and you were looking towards Zelo. He was having a hard time walking alone. You pulled away from L.Joe and then nodded your head towards Zelo, trying to indicate that you wanted L.Joe to help Zelo. L.Joe gave you a look but then helped Zelo. He was shorter than Zelo so he had a little trouble trying to support him. Zelo had a questioned look but then he just went along with it. 

 

In the office, you, Zelo, Eunyoung, JungHae, MinHyun, SuLeun and HyoJun were seated on the seats while Beast and L.Joe were standing around the back. The silence was somewhat deadly and tense. You began to shift uncomfortably around as Ms Soo started the conversation.

"So, tell me what happened?" She laced her fingers together and looked at the 7 of us seated down. 

Everyone kept silent. Well, except Zelo. He told yet the same story he told the principal to Ms Soo. As the story was told, Beast and L.Joe were looking at you. L.Joe had known parts of it but the ones that were shocked to their bones were Beast. They had no idea. You were slowly sinking into the chair. You wanted to run and hide. You wanted to dig a hole in the ground and hide your head in it. 

 

Upon hearing the whole story, Ms Soo asked the culprits if it was true or not. EunYoung kept denying the truth but then JungHae made a confession and they were debating against each other. You were confused on why they were now against each other. 

"Ok. Settle down!" Ms Soo ordered and the two of them stopped quarrelling, "Did you or did you not do those things?" "YES. WE DID." JungHae emphasised on it only to earn a deathly glare from EunYoung. 

 

So that concludes, Ms Soo gave it a thought for a second and she finally made a decision. The three of them were transferred to another school about 20 blocks away. Of course the three of them were against the idea but when Ms Soo makes up her mind no one can go against her, not even the principal. The other two on the other hand, HyeWon and SuLeun were suspended from school for 3 weeks. 

"I'll talk to your parents and they'll be meeting with the principal and me soon. You may be excused for the day. As for the two of you," She turned to you and Zelo, "You return to class."

You nodded your head a little and stood up from the chair along with Zelo. L.Joe came forward.

"Can I take her home?" His face was slightly frowning. 

Ms Soo looked at L.Joe then to you.

"Who are you related to her?"  

"I'm her....s-step b-brother." L.Joe stammered a little. 

Then you heard beast chuckling a little. You couldn't help but laugh along. Zelo was giving you a questionable look. 

"Oh. Alright then. You may leave with your step-brother ~~~~~-ssi." Ms Soo gave the permission. 

 

You walked out of the room with Zelo, L.Joe and Beast. 

"Quit Laughing! It ain't funny!" L.Joe hissed. 

Beast roared with laughter. Zelo came next to you and whispered into you ear as his eyes were staring at Beast. 

"What so funny?" 

"Nothing. Just that they are a little crazy right now." You quietly replied back. 

 

DooJoon was the first one to calm down but he was still slightly laughing. He told the guys to stop it and they went off to the school's auditorium to for their rehearsal. You walked back to class with Zelo on your right and L.Joe on your left. You stopped right outside the class. Zelo and L.Joe looked at you. 

"Waeyo?" Zelo asked. 

"I'm scared what if they are still against me for making them transfer school?" You pressed your lips together. 

Zelo stretched his arm out and held your hand. Your eyes widened. 

"I'm here don't worry." Zelo's words made your heart quicken its pace. 

 

L.Joe was about to pounce on Zelo for doing that but then he held it in since he was your friend. L.Joe clenched his fist tight till his nails were digging into his skin. Zelo knocked on the door and everyone's attention went to the two of you. Zelo pulled you into the classroom and he greeted the teacher. He gave the slip of paper that was from Ms Soo and went to his desk. You quietly packed your bag while the class was gossiping and whispering to each other about how the two of you looked. Bruises everywhere, your uniform slightly torn and Zelo had a black eye. L.Joe stood at the door waiting for you only to earn squeals and giggling from some of the girls in class. Zelo looked around and observed them. 

'It's L.Joe oppa!' 'OMG! He dyed his hair again!' 'She's lucky to live with such a hottie.' 

You slung your bag on your shoulder and grabbed your skateboard. You gulped and looked at Zelo.

"I'll see you tomorrow.."

"Take care alright?" You nodded.

After saying goodbye to the teacher, you walked to L.Joe and he took your bag for you. L.Joe bowed his head a little to the teacher and the two of you walked out of the school. You saw L.Joe's motorcycle that was parked just in front of the entrance. You gave him a look. 

"What? I was in a hurry!" He scratched his non-itchy head. 

You laughed a little and hopped on the motorcycle. L.Joe turned the engine on and sped home. 

 

You staggered a little as you tried to walk your way to the door. Slowly the door crept open and as soon as you stepped into the house, HongKi was hugging you. 

"Are you alright? You look horrible! I'm Sorry i wasn't there to save you in time! Do you need help?" HongKi bombarded you with questions as he examined your whole body. 

"Ouch. Oppa! I'm alright just don't press on it!" You yelped. 

L.Joe came into the house and HongKi smacked his head. 

"YOU! I TOLD YOU TO PROTECT HER! WHAT IS THIS?!" HongKi nagged. 

"Aish. Hyung~ I was just a little late!" L.Joe rubbed his head and pulled you to the living room. 

"A little?! I don't think so! If you were A LITTLE late, THIS wouldn't happen!" 

 

HongKi was about to nag more but you motioned to HongKi to come sit next to you. HongKi huffed and sat down next to you without another word. You snuggled against his arm and smiled. 

"Please don't yell at L.Joe oppa.. It wasn't his fault. I was being careless." You calmed him down, "Besides... everything is solved. I hope." You thought for a while,"Why did JungHae go against EunYoung just now?" 

 

"I don't know. But what i care for right now is that you are alright." HongKi your hair. 

"I'm Glad everything is over.." You smiled. 

_______________________________________

 

 

Joker892809 : With Zelo? :D We will see~

LauLau_Ahjumma: I don't argue unless neccesary :) I'm a good normal student. 

 

 

 

 

 -ily_4ever: Saved :D Heheh~ Thank you for reading :D 

YAKSOKHAEMiki: Unfortunately, some people are that way :P 

joanna_MAgic: >:( My teacher's heartless. :D Thank you for reading.

The_padu_that_loved: Neomu Neomu Kamsahamnida :D Thank you for reading <3