Chapter Ten

My Brother was my Boyfriend [Sequel]

Chapter Ten : Beast is Back

______________________________________

 

By the time you reached your door step you were still thinking about Zelo. You slot the key into the keyhole and unlocked the door. You opened the door and the house was brightly lit up. You guessed that L.Joe and HongKi were at home. 

"I'm back." You said loud enough to be heard through out the whole house. You shut the door and took off your shoes when you suddenly heard a voice that was not supposed to be there but it was awfully familiar.  

 

"Jagiya~ I missed you so much!" He gave you a bear hug. 

Your eyes grew bigger and you were stunned, "Y-Yoseob oppa?!" 

"Why are you giving me that face? Don't you miss me? How could you?! I was dying of loneliness and here you are not thinking of me." Yoseob pouted as he was still hugging you tight. 

"Get off her!" HyunSeung yanked Yoseob away from you with a frown on his face. You sighed in relief and took a deep breath to thank HyunSeung but then....

"I miss her too you know!" He pulled you into another bear hug. Your calls to him were muffled as your face was on his chest. HyunSeung started you hair and wiped his fake tears, "Life without our favourite secret weapon." 

You squirmed in his embrace trying to break free and when you finally did you stumbled back and someone grabbed you. 

"Ah. Thank y-.." You stopped when you saw L.Joe standing there with an upside down smile, "Annyeong." 

"Where were you? You were supposed to be home two hours ago!" L.Joe placed his hands on his hips. 

You sheepishly smiled and scratched your non-itchy head. 

"I had some stuff to do...." You mumbled, "I need to go...CHANGE!" 

 

You ran pass L.Joe and scurried up to you room. You slammed it close and leaned against it, letting out a sigh of relief. *That was close.*

 You calmed yourself down and walked to your desk and put your bag down on the floor. You turned around and almost jumped out of your own skin. L.Joe was standing behind you. 

"OPPA! DO NOT DO THAT!" You beat him but he grabbed your wrist. 

"Tell me where you were." L.Joe's voice was soft and husky. His eyes were searching yours. The room went silent and you could clearly hear L.Joe's heavy breathing, softly tickling your skin. 

"I told you i had some stuff to do." You still denied the truth and went pass him but this time L.Joe grabbed your wrist and spun you around. He pushed you against a wall and held onto your wrists. Your eyes widened as L.Joe had suddenly turned violent. 

"Exactly what stuff to do. You know if you lie to me...I'll come straight to your school and fin-"

"Don't make it worse." You pleaded. 

"Tell me why you were late." 

"I had to clean up the dance studio." 

"Why?" 

"Because i got into trouble.." 

"Why?" 

"I skipped dance practice." 

"Why?" 

"BECAUSE I WAS LOCKED UP IN THE FREAKING JANITOR'S CLOSET ALRIGHT?! THEY SET ME UP AND I WAS TOO DUMB TO NOTICE!" You burst out. 

 

Your eyes were in rage, but then you realised that you had just fell for his trap. L.Joe slightly smirked but then he pulled you into his arms. You sobbed softly into his arms. L.Joe comforted you for those few seconds then you pulled away and wiped your face. L.Joe placed his palm on your cheek and tilt your head so that your eyes were on his. "Did you get hurt?" L.Joe asked. You shook your head.  

Then there was a knock on the door. The two of you looked to the locked door. 

"~~~~~-ah!! What happened?!" You heard HongKi's voice behind the door. You wiped your tears away and pulled yourself back together. 

"I'M ALRIGHT!" You yelled back, "Just that someone is bothering me."

L.Joe gave you a look while you innocently smiled.

"Is ByungHun with you?! Yah! Lee ByungHun! get your out of her room!" HongKi banged on the door. 

L.Joe smirked, "What if i don't want to." 

"GET OUT OF THERE THIS INSTANT OR I'M BREAKING THE DOOR DOWN." 

 

Then you heard Beast's voices asking what happened. You and L.Joe chuckled. L.Joe turned his attention back to you and your cheek as his eyes searched you. 

"Did i hurt you anywhere? I'm sorry." 

"It's okay...Now go before HongKi oppa starts World War three in here." You pushed L.Joe away but then L.Joe took the advantage as he gave you a quick kiss. 

"I'M BREAKING THE DOOR DOWN!" 

L.Joe pulled away in annoyance, "We're so moving out of this place after you're legally mine." 

You slightly blush at the thought as L.Joe walked out of your room. Then you heard HongKi yelling at L.Joe yet again. A smile crept to your lips then you went to change into a more comfortable set of clothes. 

 

--------------------------------------

 

You were cooking with HongKi in the kitchen while Beast were sitting around watching comedy movies. The boys were called back to school to put on a performance for the school's 50th anniversary. They had to practice at the school the next day. Since they had moved away from their previous apartment and they have no where else to stay nearby except for your house or JunHyung's House. But they would rather not meet JunHyung's father whose looks were intimidating eventhough he is actually a very kind soul. So, there they were sitting in the living room, with their bags in the guest room; sleeping over. HongKi was busy frying the fish while you were cutting the vegetables for the soup. You had your blue apron on and an apple hairstyle. You were quietly humming to yourself while cutting the carrots and broccoli. Then you felt a pair of hands wrapped around your waist from behind. You immediately knew who it was. 

"HongKi Oppa, L.Joe oppa is disturbing me again~" You sang. 

"Lee ByungHun!" HongKi turned around with a pair of thongs in his hands. You giggled. 

HongKi also had part of his hair tied up, the apple hairstyle. He was wearing his glasses and a stripped shirt of the colours of black and red. L.Joe grumbled and pulled away from you.

 

"Yeobo~ I'm Hungry~!!" Yoseob came into the kitchen and gave you a back hug.

L.Joe cried out to HongKi, "HYUNG HE'S HUGGING HER!"

"Let it be ByungHun." HongKi said as his eyes never left the frying pan. 

You were laughing as Yoseob was tickling your sides. 

L.Joe's jealousy was burning, "HYUNG! IT'S NOT FAIR!"

You turned to L.Joe and stuck your tongue out.

"So now you're cheating on me huh?" L.Joe took a step forward.

Yoseob hugged you tighter, "She's mine!" L.Joe couldn't believe his ears.

He wanted to tackle Yoseob down but he can't since Yoseob is your friend. Plus Yoseob is older than him and he isn't really that close to Yoseob to say it was only a joke to punch him. 

Pissed and annoyed L.Joe stormed off to the living room. At the same time, JunHyung went in the kitchen and moved a side for L.Joe to pass through. JunHyung scratched his head and muttered, "What's wrong with him?" 

Once JunHyung saw the two of you he finally understood what was happening. 

"You're a meanie Yoseob oppa." You frowned. 

"Anything for you." Yoseob pecked your cheek and ran off back to the kitchen. 

 

You shook your head and went back to your task. JunHyung went beside you. 

"Need help? The movie is kinda boring." 

HongKi shoved a bowl of onions to him. JunHyung looked at the onions then HongKi. 

"Peel them." JunHyung took the bowl and looked at you. 

"Good Luck oppa." 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The night went by with a fun dinner and another movie full of laughter. The time was almost 11pm and you were resting your head against L.Joe's shoulder with HongKi sitting beside you and Beast scattered around in front of the television. You were continuously yawning and rubbing your eyes but the others were laughing like a hyena non-stop due to the movie. Your eye lids were slowly drooping down but you forced yourself to stay awake. When HongKi realised it he nudged you to go to sleep. You also decided to turn in. You would need a lot of energy for PE tomorrow. To add to the activity list, Beast would be also coming to school during your break time. You said good night to everyone and groggily walked up to your room. As soon as your bed was in sight you practically threw yourself on the bed and was about to drift off to LaLa land but then your phone vibrated. You looked to your night stand and grabbed your phone. The bright light from your phone shined to your face and you tried to read the message. 


Can I walk you to school tomorrow?

-ZELO 

 

You smiled and pressed the 'reply' button. 

 

You always walk to school with me Giant dummy.

-~~~~~

 

-VIBRATES-

 

As in I see you at your house :P You know.. Just in case something happens again.

-ZELO

 

You bit your bottom lip as you thought about it for a while.

 

Sure. I'm going to sleep now. Good Night Zelo~

-~~~~~

 

You rested your head back onto your pillow and in an instant you were sleeping soundlessly. Then the door creaked open and L.Joe stuck his head to look at you. He shook his head as he saw you lying down without a blanket on. "Silly girl. What it you catch a cold?"  L.Joe carefully tugged the blanket and placed it on your body. He brushed the hair off your face and observed your face. L.Joe kissed your forehead and then your phone vibrated. He took your phone from your hands and saw the sender's name. Zelo. L.Joe frowned a little. He looked at you then opened the message. 

 

Good Night. Dream of me okay? ^^ 

-ZELO

 

L.Joe looked at you. His heart felt hurt and betrayed somehow. Seeing Zelo all close and comfortable with you was making L.Joe doubting your friendship with him. But then L.Joe vigorously shook his head taking that though out of his mind. 

*She would never cheat on me! What are you thinking?!*

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

"BYE BYE!" You gave HongKi a quick peck on the cheek and ran out of the kitchen. Dongwoon and Kikwang was already wide awake and eating their breakfast. HyunSeung was taking a bath and DooJoon was reading a book at a corner. JunHyung was helping HongKi with the dishes and lastly, Yoseob was still sleeping. L.Joe was waiting for a good chance and he grabbed you before you could run out of the house. 

"My Kiss." L.Joe leaned in. You squirmed and playfully pushed him away. You stuck your tongue out at him. 

Then you bumped into Yoseob and the staircase. He was rubbing his right eye looking at you. 

"Yeobo, PpoPpo." Yoseob mumbled. 

You smiled and kissed his cheek. Yoseob 'magically' was wide awake. 

"Yah!" L.Joe yelled at you. 

"I'M OUT!" You exclaimed and ran out the door after putting on your shoes. 

 

You slung your bag on your shoulder and saw Zelo all ready to go. You ran to him and placed your skateboard on the floor. L.Joe was at the door by then with Yoseob. Soon, the rest of Beast was also standing behind the two of them. HongKi watched from the kitchen window. 

"BYE GUYS!" You waved one last time and went off. 

Zelo was startled as he turned to them and gave a 90 degree bow, "BYE HYUNG!" and he skate off.

Beast looked at you and Zelo skating away.

"Who was that?" Dongwoon asked and everyone turned their attention to L.Joe who was silently clenching his jaw tight.

 

The two of you reached school and went to class. Huffing and puffing. You sat down on your seat, followed by Zelo. You were slightly laughing. 

"What- was- that- about?" Zelo was having a hard time breathing. You were silently laughing but then you could feel a huge amount of bad aura around the class. You looked around and saw everyone sitting at their own seats minding their own business. Then you met eyes with EunYoung. You quickly turned around and looked up front. Zelo raised a brow and looked at the direct you were looking at he glared back at EunYoung. 

The bell rang, the teacher came in and Zelo turned around to focus on school. 

 

You felt uneasy. You felt like jumping out of your skin so that the chills running down your spine would stop. 

*I have a bad feeling about today*

 

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK. Time passed as the lessons were being held. You were stiff in your seat throughout the whole time. The bell rang and you quickly got out of your seat dragging Zelo with you. Zelo stumbled a little as you were pulling him. You brisk walked your way into the pack of students in the hall way. You were going the opposite direction from the cafeteria. 

"What's wrong?" Zelo asked when you finally slowed down. 

"What's wrong? Don't you feel like you were mentally being eaten up in there?" You snapped at him. 

"Yeah I know... I'm hungry." Zelo pouted, "I want Cherry tomatoes... On second thought, I want steak."

You hit him slightly frowning but you weren't angry with him, "You can still have the appetite to eat right now?"  

Zelo laughed, "Can't help it."

You sighed.  "Well as long as we got each other we're alright. Right?" You smiled. 

Zelo nodded; smiling back.

"Let's go! Oppas are coming soon!" You ran forward down the hall.

 

But then you got yanked into the girls toilet as you ran passed it.

"~~~~~-ah!" Zelo yelled but then he was also dragged backwards.

 

____________________________________